Star-crossed Lovers - Chapter Two (the Unexpected Fall)

sgIfYto.jpg
0FU9lwo.png

Chapter two (The Unexpected Fall)

Upon a stroll throughout the streets of Regalia, Marcus and Katelyn found themselves in a bit of a predicament. They were lost. Wandering around the city in no direction, Katelyn started to get very irritated with Marcus. "I told you to ask that old man for directions!" she would scream at him. Marcus would just look into her eyes and smile, thinking how wonderful she is when she is angry.
Katelyn, noticing that Marcus is smiling, grows even more irritated. "What?! Why are you smiling? Were lost and I am scared" she said as she shoved him away. It seemed as if it was all Marcus could do to keep himself from laughing, "But, I love the way you look right now, that angry look is just amazing and I am glad we are lost as I get to spend much more time with the love of my life.
At this point, Katelyn freezes, shocked from what Marcus just said, before she could speak. Marcus fell to his knees, grasping her hand and with the same smile he had earlier, "Will you live the rest of your life in my arms? Would you give me the honor to call you mine and mine alone? Katelyn Rose, I wish to become your husband for the rest of our days. Would you do the honor?
Out of shock, Katelyn falls to her knees as well, "Of course I would! I have loved you for as long as I can remember and would gladly rest in your arms for eternity!" Both are now holding each other, Katelyn cries on Marcus' shoulder, as he continues to whisper sweet words into her ear. What a day is was to be lost in the streets of Regalia

Read Part 1 of "The Star-Crossed Lovers"
Stay tuned for Part 3 of "The Star-Crossed Lovers".
This thread is subject to changes as the story may change in the future. Any updates that are made will be announced.

sgIfYto.jpg
0FU9lwo.png

Chapter two (The Unexpected Fall)

Upon a stroll throughout the streets of Regalia, Marcus and Katelyn found themselves in a bit of a predicament. They were lost. Wandering around the city in no direction, Katelyn started to get very irritated with Marcus. "I told you to ask that old man for directions!" she would scream at him. Marcus would just look into her eyes and smile, thinking how wonderful she is when she is angry.
Katelyn, noticing that Marcus is smiling, grows even more irritated. "What?! Why are you smiling? Were lost and I am scared" she said as she shoved him away. It seemed as if it was all Marcus could do to keep himself from laughing, "But, I love the way you look right now, that angry look is just amazing and I am glad we are lost as I get to spend much more time with the love of my life.
At this point, Katelyn freezes, shocked from what Marcus just said, before she could speak. Marcus fell to his knees, grasping her hand and with the same smile he had earlier, "Will you live the rest of your life in my arms? Would you give me the honor to call you mine and mine alone? Katelyn Rose, I wish to become your husband for the rest of our days. Would you do the honor?
Out of shock, Katelyn falls to her knees as well, "Of course I would! I have loved you for as long as I can remember and would gladly rest in your arms for eternity!" Both are now holding each other, Katelyn cries on Marcus' shoulder, as he continues to whisper sweet words into her ear. What a day is was to be lost in the streets of Regalia

Read Part 1 of "The Star-Crossed Lovers"
Stay tuned for Part 3 of "The Star-Crossed Lovers".
This thread is subject to changes as the story may change in the future. Any updates that are made will be announced.

ATTENTION: Due to lack of time to coordinate with@CrescentLight, the story line of "Star-Crossed Lovers" has been placed on hold until further notice. This story line is not canceled or abandoned, just place on hold.