• I guess it’s nice.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don’t really like it...

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
IGN: DizPanda / MizPanda

Character Description: Dagna is a petite young woman with soft powder blue eyes and rosy cheeks and a warm smile. Her heart-shaped face is graced with her soft golden hair that curls about in long stands resting on her shoulders and the rest of her hair is put up in a long pony-tail. She tends to wear silver and sapphire earrings along with fancy laced chokers with blue stones and diamonds with her outfits.

Character Application (if applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/dagna-von-rahm.70896/

Character References (in a spoiler):
fda30b0d9d5e752741bd1dae2dc6d0db.jpg

c16b16773af1ddf3d5cb2df9dfdf2a86.jpg

9df382f420f8b42400e904f7dd57c32a.jpg

Bust / Waist up / Full body?: Bust-Fully shaded - 5 USD

Props?: None

Background?: None png possibly?

Digital or Traditional?: Digital

USD or Regals?: 5 USD

Price Total (If the price seems strange, I will double check. Don't take advantage): 5 USD
@_Owlet

I had Miz post this for me! Cause I'm unable to get onto my PC.

I'm unsure on pricing though cause I have no idea how much shaded colour would be in USD, and I'm fine with however much it is added onto the $5 btw

IGN: bxrnes
Character Description: see below for refs
Character Application (if applicable): [x]
ref .webp his outfit reference

elisiot.webp an art ref (he's the one on the left)
download (1).webp a skin ref

if you need anymore refs/face refs let me know! this may also be useful https://www.pinterest.co.uk/annabxrnes/elliot-cooke/
Bust / Waist up / Full body?: Waist-up.
Background?: N/A.
Digital or Traditional?: Digital.
USD or Regals?: Regals.
Price Total (If the price seems strange, I will double check. Don't take advantage): 120 regals.

IGN: Nixces
Character Description:
I've got some refs >:3c
Character Application (if applicable): Selane
https://imgur.com/a/LTNIGu9
Bust / Waist up / Full body?:
Waist up >:3c
Props?:
Nope<3
Background?:
Nada.
Digital or Traditional?:
Traditonal!
USD or Regals?:
Regals >:
Price Total : 50r

IGN: DizPanda / MizPanda

Character Description: Dagna is a petite young woman with soft powder blue eyes and rosy cheeks and a warm smile. Her heart-shaped face is graced with her soft golden hair that curls about in long stands resting on her shoulders and the rest of her hair is put up in a long pony-tail. She tends to wear silver and sapphire earrings along with fancy laced chokers with blue stones and diamonds with her outfits.

Character Application (if applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/dagna-von-rahm.70896/

fda30b0d9d5e752741bd1dae2dc6d0db.jpg

c16b16773af1ddf3d5cb2df9dfdf2a86.jpg

9df382f420f8b42400e904f7dd57c32a.jpg

Bust / Waist up / Full body?: Bust-Fully shaded - 5 USD

Background?: None png possibly?

USD or Regals?: 5 USD

Price Total (If the price seems strange, I will double check. Don't take advantage): 5 USD
@_Owlet
Yours is halfway done, I'll send you the progress and rework it into digital art within the next three days!

@Nixces @bxrnes @CyberMo01 @ZiggyStarDusted I'm sorry to say I cannot accept your comissions at the moment, I need USD money, but I will inform all four of you when I'm accepting regal commissions again so you can request he art you want when we can both be on the same page! <3 Sorry! I'm just at a really low point and I need the mons to pay the bills frens!

IGN: Catannine

Character Description: Delia Daeja von Mercier is rather silent and reserved, acting with the intention to come off as amiable she maintains a politeness and restraint to herself. The Ithanian isn't one to smile often, when she does it's rather faint.
DeDe has extremely voluminous ginger hair and bright blue eyes. Being that she's an acrobat she has quite the petite and fit form. A notable feature of hers is the angel kiss/beauty mark above her lip on the left side of her face (her right, our left).
Character Application (if applicable): N/A

637360.webp vKgWGjB.webp 340bf484e3a74f83547a6f71262d24c8.webp Untitled339-2.webp
The full body made by minty is for an AU, so the clothes don't apply but everything else is completely accurate on it.
Bust / Waist up / Full body?: Bust
Props?: N/A
Background?: N/A
USD or Regals?: USD, here to try and help the wonderful Snash out, sorry that isn't not too much!

IGN: HermanaZuzu

Character Description: Mel'odic Darthcon was a isldar. She has waist long white hair that was pretty straight but it had a small bounce at the end. She was 6 foot exactly being short for a isldar. She had just enough boob to not look like a child, her body shape though was a triangle (provided in refs). She usually is spotted in overalls, a blue sun dress, or in an old worn down ripped up coat from her homeland. Her ear tips were also cut off, and to hide that she never wears jewelry. I'd also like you to add her smiling and holding a wine glass to just show how she did live life carefree.

Character Application (if applicable): nope!

The first picture would be what Mel would look like at 5 and the second is what Mel would look like at 36, which is the age she is at right now. Following that is pictures of the dress she wore, which is the one I'd prefer you to draw is that's okay. But It would be followed up by a picture of her skin with the brown coat. Then her body type.
duEtcg3.jpg
5eWAnhU.jpg
EDUjUIm.jpg
WwtlY38.jpg
IDPJrBE.png
Bust / Waist up / Full body?: Full Body

Props?: wine glass

Background?: nope

Digital or Traditional?: traditional

USD or Regals?: Regals, I'm poor irl also.

Price Total (If the price seems strange, I will double check. Don't take advantage): it I believe would be 85

IGN: G0atfather

Character Description: Crimson witch Kathar. curvy. got it where it counts. Around 6'1 and covered in void script.

Character Application (if applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/riviel-laralta.72478/

hairstyle, piercings and face ref (obviously hair color is white to red cause Crimson Witch)
695b96306b6ec50053cffebea93620cc.webp

skin ref
3c1a234db2bd906112263f982fd1a8c5.webp 0f098871e16b28cd49455e4c3f71db7b.webp

face tattoo ref but in red
9e32c23fcfef2f5edde11596d0a5ec9b.webp
Bust / Waist up / Full body?: Waist Up

Props?: None inparticular? I want her to be facing away from the viewer with her back showing to get a view of her void script tattoo's. Maybe looking back at the viewer? maybe not? if it's too complicated, shrug. If not, that's fine

Background?: Nah

USD or Regals?: USD

Price Total (If the price seems strange, I will double check. Don't take advantage):
10$ (willing to add a 10$ bid/tip as well)

IGN: MrLionHardt

Character Description: He has medium length hair, reddish brown colored. Blue eyes. Unshaven and such. He has a somewhat chieseled jawline, but somewhat hidden by a reddish brown beard. His hair falls to around his ears.

Character Application (if applicable): N/A

caleb_widogast_by_kupieckorzenny_dc1gbt0-pre.jpg
This is kinda what I am looking for, but more beard and brown-haired rather than red haired.

Bust / Waist up / Full body?: Bust - Linework

Props?: N/A

Background?: N/A

Price Total: I believe it is $5.00. I would check me on that.
I'm sorry, I won't be able to accept this! It's incredibly difficult to draw beards and there's a nice chance even if I did accept it, you'd either get a really terrible looking commission or I'd give up mid way! I'm sorry! I'll be sure to tag you when I've mastered some practice sketches of beards and I'm comfortable with trying to draw one though! <3 I'm sorry!

Updated!
I now create sim versions of your characters, and offer decorating and building services! <3

IGN: Sujitation
Character Description: It Sib! Gonna update her, Woop!
Character Application: Here
Character References (in a spoiler): Boom
Props?: Yes
Background?: No
Digital or Traditional?: Traditional
USD or Regals?: Regals, cause I'm poor, Sorry bb
Price Total: 85, but I'd like to up the price seeing as this is a musclegod body build

IGN: MothedMans (unfortunately)
Character Description: A small boi, with two small dots for eyes
Character Application: No, you don't get that
Character References (in a spoiler): What???
Bust / Waist up / Full body?: Bust
Props?: No
Background?: no
USD or Regals?: Regals
Price Total: 2

IGN: Sujitation
Character Description: It Sib! Gonna update her, Woop!
Character Application: Here
Character References (in a spoiler): Boom
Props?: Yes
Background?: No
USD or Regals?: Regals, cause I'm poor, Sorry bb
Price Total: 85, but I'd like to up the price seeing as this is a musclegod body build
Accepted!

IGN: Resirolas

Character Description: I-- I don't know how to describe Naexi. Uh-- Uh. tIRAY'S DAUGHTER. I instead take this section to describe what I want-- Just draw me an adorable lil chibi Naexi pls I want one

Character Application (if applicable): Hereyougoeventhoughyou'vealreadyreadit

Naexi.jpg

Props?: Her thwacking stick..

Background?: Nope!

Price Total (If the price seems strange, I will double check. Don't take advantage): 85

IGN: MintyJade

Note: Character is not from Massive Craft, but I love your art style and I need that gorgeous art oWo

Character Description:
Drem confoscho is a High Elf turned Dark after an incident involving her husband's death.
She has Purplish-grey skin, and Small horn's coming from her head. She has a short, fluffy black bob cut, and tends to wear brownish-black lipstick often. She is 5'9 and has a thin body build, she is around 113lb. She has Dark grey eyes, that have a very small green tint.

Character Application (if applicable): Will link in DM's if accepted!

7d0f66b3157413d4292cf16e44dd49f6.jpg

Hair & Facial Reference

03O1ZkAKIdI7bbhmlwE9UDndNSInKcixd12bz-wAC5lpk1Om3ooa0N_TJlh6oonOlQkedzyr0_PexUZYpLzQd_Bjr4Es9rek0nvdSaWPQK_o33eOXzvZUgEqvXz8tNMjNw9EcOos

Skin color Reference & Makeup style.

7dad3b1b7ece9cd07fee650a5ad19356.jpg

Dress Reference (Wears black Pantyhose with black 4" high heels underneath, Ignore the shoes and thigh highs in the Art above.)

Bust / Waist up / Full body?: Full body

Props?: None.

Background?: Yes.

Total Price: Around 230-260 Regals. It would be 170 w/out background, and I assume background will be around 60-70 regals.

Sims Commission Format

Discord: Bitch u know me uwu
Character Application(s): Romelle Un'dra (You have it on Google Drive.)
How many sims?: 1
How many pictures? (this is per sim): 1
Would you like to download the character over the sims four galleries when I'm done?: y e s
If you want to download the sim, do you want me to use custom content, or make a maxis only sim?: CC w/ Link's to the item's if possible so I can download it properly!
Total price?: 30 R + 5 R cuz I'm nice uwu and you're the only person who takes my damn commission list up

Kickflips in Hi bby

IGN: Walnoodle (Es a me)
Character Description: It's Sera boo
Character References: I can toss 'em to ya when/if you take mine
Bust/Waist-Up/Full body?: Waist-Up
Props: Yeah, I'll send ya the deets if ya take me
Digital or Traditonal: Digital
USD or Regals: Those real dollar dollar bills so USD
Total Price: I'm gonna assume twelve to thirteen dollars. Cause I'm playing with an idea in my head with having her have two props in mind.

IGN: Resirolas

Character Description: I-- I don't know how to describe Naexi. Uh-- Uh. tIRAY'S DAUGHTER. I instead take this section to describe what I want-- Just draw me an adorable lil chibi Naexi pls I want one

Character Application (if applicable): Hereyougoeventhoughyou'vealreadyreadit

Naexi.jpg

Props?: Her thwacking stick..

Background?: Nope!

Price Total (If the price seems strange, I will double check. Don't take advantage): 85
Gimme a bit to finish the coms ahead of you and I'll start on this!

Kickflips in Hi bby

IGN: Walnoodle (Es a me)
Character Description: It's Sera boo
Character References: I can toss 'em to ya when/if you take mine
Bust/Waist-Up/Full body?: Waist-Up
Props: Yeah, I'll send ya the deets if ya take me
Digital or Traditonal: Digital
USD or Regals: Those real dollar dollar bills so USD
Total Price: I'm gonna assume twelve to thirteen dollars. Cause I'm playing with an idea in my head with having her have two props in mind.
I'll pm you as soon as I finish the coms ahead of you bb <3

Note: Character is not from Massive Craft, but I love your art style and I need that gorgeous art oWo

Character Description:
Drem confoscho is a High Elf turned Dark after an incident involving her husband's death.
She has Purplish-grey skin, and Small horn's coming from her head. She has a short, fluffy black bob cut, and tends to wear brownish-black lipstick often. She is 5'9 and has a thin body build, she is around 113lb. She has Dark grey eyes, that have a very small green tint.

Character Application (if applicable): Will link in DM's if accepted!

7d0f66b3157413d4292cf16e44dd49f6.jpg

Hair & Facial Reference

03O1ZkAKIdI7bbhmlwE9UDndNSInKcixd12bz-wAC5lpk1Om3ooa0N_TJlh6oonOlQkedzyr0_PexUZYpLzQd_Bjr4Es9rek0nvdSaWPQK_o33eOXzvZUgEqvXz8tNMjNw9EcOos

Skin color Reference & Makeup style.

7dad3b1b7ece9cd07fee650a5ad19356.jpg

Dress Reference (Wears black Pantyhose with black 4" high heels underneath, Ignore the shoes and thigh highs in the Art above.)

Props?: None.

Background?: Yes.

Total Price: Around 230-260 Regals. It would be 170 w/out background, and I assume background will be around 60-70 regals.
I got this WIFE

IGN: Nidakk

Character Description: 5'5 Athletic-Femmefetale looking woman with deep ginger hair and a blue and white dress

Character Application (if applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/laverne-vrillias-pouvoire-du-vauquelin.75732/

upload_2019-5-28_22-54-2.webp
Head (Everything about it)
upload_2019-5-28_22-55-30.webp
Dress (Minus the hat)
https://namemc.com/skin/6e9f39835fe3670a
Skin (Eyes need to be blue, my bad)

Props?: Nada

Background?: Just plain if you dont mind

Note!: I changed my discord, I think you have my old one but the new one is Nidakk#9964

Last edited:
IGN: princessvgb

Character Description: Christine has deep brown hair with lighter highlights, complimented by some daring, sky blue eyes. Her lips are naturually formed into a small smile. She is tall and thin, with hidden Altalar ears under her hair.

Character Application (if applicable): Eeek, it's still a WIP.

Character References (in a spoiler): /spoiler upload_2019-5-30_22-20-6.webp

Background?: None

USD or Regals?: Reeegals.

Price Total (If the price seems strange, I will double check. Don't take advantage): 75 regals

IGN: MrFluff1
Character Description:
Muscular Framed man, 6'0, black shortish-medium length hair, sea blue eyes, untaimed, black and white coat with gold lines
Character Application (if applicable):
https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/damian-black.74054/
4d92370ddb202671a0b14be6748fdf26.jpg
Bust / Waist up / Full body?:
Bust
Props?:
None
Background?:
None
Digital or Traditional?:
Digital
USD or Regals?:
Regals
Price Total (If the price seems strange, I will double check. Don't take advantage):
50r Digital Bust + 20r Shading = 70r

Here's the tea b.

So. I have a pretty ridiculously needy mother. You see, she's unemployed, me and my father are the only two people capable of making money in this household because she refuses to get a job. I take art commissions, my dad works from 6:00 am to 3:30 pm. Well, in the past year, my parents made the mistake of not only letting two people we knew were gonna scam us move in, but they bought two $1,000 each golden retriever puppies, not including the supplies we had to buy to care for them. How does this correlate with this update? Between being scammed and buying two dogs we couldn't afford (despite my several god damn warnings,) we don't have money anymore! And all of that idiocy has led up to now, where my computer was taken back to the shop I got it from because we couldn't afford the payment this month. Because of that year of repetitive immature spending and letting people staying with us. And to top it all off, the about $150 dollars I've managed to make, has all been repetitively taken out of my paypal account so my parents could actually afford a lot of stuff that they, frankly, don't need. (Cigarettes, the dogs, hair salons, nail stylists, etc etc. the list goes on.) So! I'm taking matters into my own hands.

From this point forward, I will ONLY BE ACCEPTING USD COMMISSIONS. I need the money to pay off my computer, and I especially need to start saving up ahead of my mother's spending so I actually have money for myself when I move out at eighteen.

I've also recognized that my regal commissions are somewhat being taken advantage of, and so, I will only accept Regal commissions when and if I truly need regals. Above that, I will be upping my regal prices to better pair with my USD prices, to level out the grounds a little bit. Originally I was being nice with my regal pricing due to Massive's economy resetting, but since then it's grown, and so have my skills as an artist.

@MrFluff1 Denied due to the update on my regal commissions.

@Victoria Denied due to an update on my regal commissions, and the overall fact that I do not accept full body commissions that lack real purpose aside from "lol, my character is standing and doing absolutely nothing inspirational enough to draw."

Any USD commissions I've had lined up will not be changed or removed, they will remain as something I will work on due to the fact that this update actually works in their favor.

TLDR:
  • ALL OF THIS PRETTY MUCH ONLY APPLIES TO ART COMMISSIONS.
  • Regal commission prices are being upped.
  • USD commissions will be FAR more prominently focused on, anyone who requests a regal commission has an INCREDIBLY LOW, if any at all, chance at being accepted. Got bills to pay, and you can't pay those bills with regals.
  • Just an overall vent and tea-spill. If you want elaboration, you'll have to read the post.

Last edited:
IGN: Walnoodle

Discord: It's me bby

Head, Full Body, Clothes, Full Skin?: Full skin!

Any HD Details? (in a spoiler if applicable): Nahgh

Clothes/Character References (in a spoiler): Will pm

Price Total (If the price seems strange, I will double check. Don't take advantage): 8 doll hairs ($8)

IGN: AlysaPotato

Discord: AlysaPotato#9311

Head, Full Body, Clothes, Full Skin?: Full skin

Any HD Details? (in a spoiler if applicable): no

Clothes/Character References (in a spoiler):
Heres the app: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/roman-solkheim.76093/
Most of the details are in the visual information expansion.
17449.jpg.webp
His clothing looks something like this, with boots.
fa90448c6f09dc7e6fa6431f723e6184--fantasy-inspiration-character-inspiration.webp

Price Total (If the price seems strange, I will double check. Don't take advantage): 8$

IGN: Paganizm

Discord: You know me, but TheDoomer#6596

Head, Full Body, Clothes, Full Skin?: Head

Any HD Details? (in a spoiler if applicable): None really.

Clothes/Character References (in a spoiler): Since it's just a head, and I don't have any pictorial references, I'll just describe the head. Saivale Kathar with ram like horns, blue and black eyes, black hair. Female if there's a way to make a simple head easy to tell between male or female.

USD or Regals?: 50r

I saw and addressed your commission with my update announcement, don't worry. Like I said, I won't be able to do it due to the whole 'I'm currently on a USD only' strike due to an array of ooc cash-money problems. also my inability to do facial hair like wtf why do all men just have to have facial hair shave yoselves you hairy thots

IGN: DrDrago

Discord: Have it

Head, Full Body, Clothes, Full Skin?: CLOTHES

Any HD Details? (in a spoiler if applicable): DISCORD

Clothes/Character References (in a spoiler): DISCORD

IGN: AlysaPotato

Discord: You got it!

Head, Full Body, Clothes, Full Skin?: Base and clothes

Any HD Details? (in a spoiler if applicable): n/a

Clothes/Character References (in a spoiler):
I will pm you the details!