Archived Silveredge V2

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Kerfloosh

That builder guy.
Reaction score
Faction
Enigma
So I've been talking to some old players on Teamspeak and we were discussing the implications of a community based project that everyone was involved in, similar to SilverEdge and we came up with the idea of SilverEdge V2!

What would be the use of SilverEdge V2?

There would be a couple of uses for SilverEdge V2:
  1. It could provide a new city built by the community for people to roleplay in.
  2. It could provide a quest world for players.
  3. It can provide a way for players to show off their builds.
  4. It can be a faction recruitment area.
  5. It can be a market alternative.
How would this be accomplished?

Players would purchase a plot to build whatever it is for what you want. These plots would cost a lot of money
per month.

What would players make for it?

Players would build an example house, a store building, or a recruitment building.

Why should we do this?

It would provide a community effort that would allow players to interact with each other.

Also it could attract some people who may like the idea of a new SilveEdge who may miss it.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Remember, this is not an official idea of the server as of yet, but with some support it could become one.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I really like the idea, I'd be willing to help out. If it were to be lore-compliant some writers could be useful for the implementation in the current lore, as for the reason why the city was built and such. Would this project be built in an already made world, for example Teled Methen, or hosted in a world like Regalia?

How Many plots would be needed, and what size?

I really like the idea, I'd be willing to help out. If it were to be lore-compliant some writers could be useful for the implementation in the current lore, as for the reason why the city was built and such. Would this project be built in an already made world, for example Teled Methen, or hosted in a world like Regalia?
I'd imagine it would likely be in its own world, I think it would make sense for it to be somewhere near New Ceardia in the lore, but that is not my decision.

Would more than one person be able to edit the land?

I'm banned player, but Silver edge was in my opinion, not a good thing. Silver edge was market/housing/roleplaying district, and all that combined isn't good. It is nice idea but I love the way what is it now. Regalia is good enough :P