Shelved Character Sihn-nilolok Adzorwyn

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by KasterBestBoppin, Apr 17, 2021.

1. KasterBestBoppin

KasterBestBoppin ewe Supremium

Character Information
    Full Name: Sihn-Nilolok Norr’Adzorwyn
    Race: Sihndar
    Sex: male
    Sexuality: Bi
    Eye Color: Green, hallowtech
    Core Concept
    Nilolok is an agnostic sihndar, acknowledging the existence of other gods but not particularly fond of worshipping them
    Nilolok is a young sihndar trained to be a support in battles, a combat medic. He studied both medical and alchemy to achieve such. However also remained true to the sihndar way of life of being warriors.
    Proficiency Information
    Proficiencies
    STRENGTH- 3
    • Duelist
    • Pursuer
    • Tactician
    CONSTITUTION- 2
    • Block Pack
    • Brute force Pack
    WISDOM- 4
    • Affliction Wisdom Pack
    • Mending Pack (medical patent, common patent)
    • Stimboost Pack (biotic patent, lifegiver patent)
    • Barricade Pack ( addiotic patent, chassis patent)
    DEXTERITY- 3
    • Escape Pack
    • Parkour Pack
    • Disguise Pack
    MAGIC-0
    CHARISMA- 2
    • West Language Pack
    • State leadership pack
    Ability Information
    Spells/Traits
    Weapon Summon
    Shield Summon
    Home Advantage
    ~~Specials~~
    Ageless
    See no Evil
    Hear no Evil
    Feel no Evil
    Elder Voice
    Menxor Proving
    Soul Bargined (Freiderikos)

Languages
    • Common (Free)
    • Sinnayed (Parental)
    • West languages
    Appearance Information
    He wear traditional sihndar garb.
    He has vine like tattoos on his arms and legs, spider web tattoos around his shoulders and ears with.
    He has a long black tail and slightly furred ears from being feka asha
    One eye is green while the other has clock with the iris being purple

Life Story
    • Nilolok had a rather complicated childhood, being born with his sister, from parents who were cast out of the holds and given away for adoption soon after birth. He was raised without knowledge of his genetic parents in the tribe of Ellactrix.
    • At age 15, he experienced his first loss. A family member that was held close to Nilo’s heart passed away from an illness. His parents first saw the grieving as Nilo going through a tough time but slowly grew an annoyance as the days went on.
    • After running away from his home, he began to wander around the world. He learned many things he wouldn't have at home and many things that could further his want as a sort of healer.
    Full Backstory

Early Childhood

Nilolok had a rather complicated childhood, being born with his sister, Inalee, from parents who were nakths and given away for adoption soon after birth. He was raised without knowledge of his genetic parents in the tribe of Ellactrix. Despite what people may think, his new family happily welcomed the pair of siblings into their home. Nilo was a good kid growing up, having many friends and showing strong promise to become a successful sihndar. This isn’t to say he didn’t have his fair share of mischief; no no, he was full of it. He was always into a bit of trouble but all part of being a kid. He grew up with simple sihndar philosophies, having followed in line with them to a T. Nilo unfortunately had some few odds stacked against him that would follow into his adult life, hearing voices and quick odd hallucinations of people he knew. However nothing malicious was to come of these. Nonetheless, the family that was the Naerths were a happy bunch.

Teen Years

This happiness in bliss soon started to crumble from under him. At age 15, he experienced his first loss. A family member that was held close to Nilo’s heart passed away from an illness. This event shattered Nilolok’s world, the first experience of the loss of someone important wracked him and his home with grief. Due to the loss of this loved one, the family became distant. They began to focus on their own lives instead of each other, leaving Nilo to grieve by himself. A deep depression came over the sihndar, as he stopped all his training and fitness goals with having no energy to keep up with them. He instead stayed in his room all day, either reading alchemy and medical books or sleeping the blues away. He no longer wanted to be a fighter but a healer, a doctor or someone who could passively help the Sihndar cause. His parents, seeing this, found it was just Nilo going through a tough time but slowly grew an annoyance as the days went on. Eventually, the annoyance grew to a breakpoint with both parents telling Nilo off about how lazy he’s been. This left the fragile Nilo even more broken and in tears, the voices from childhood growing darker in his mind.

Following the events of Nilo being chastised, he was forced into getting back into his training and fitness goals. He was starting to feel better (albeit, this doesn’t mean he’s properly processed this grief, only distracting his mind from it) and met a rather beautiful girl in his tribe, taking a rather romantic interest in her. They started to become fast friends and eventually became more than just friends. To Nilo she was the perfect one, she was his world and he was hers. It was like everything broken in the sihndar was brand new. This however wouldn't last as a few months into this relationship they decided to start experimenting with each other's bodies. This is the time when Nilo realized he wasn’t really into the female form, but for the sake of his lover he often complied with her demands. This led to Nilo falling into a depression once again and started to feel gross about his own body as well. Combined with the now toxic family life of fighting with his parents, them constantly berating Nilo for not doing enough with his training when he went above and beyond his goals and his rather unstable relationship with his girl, led him to feel outcast and isolated. He was starting to feel he could do anything right or could never live up to expectations. All this was eventually enough for Nilo to run away, unable to take the feeling of being outcast in his home, the feeling of being a burden and disgusted while he was with his girlfriend.

Adulthood

After running away from his home, he began to wander around the world. He learned many things he wouldn't have at home and many things that could further his want as a sort of healer. After a few good years of wandering, he made his way to Regalia and has been meeting some very interesting people; including a lover.
    Relationships
    Sister- N/A
    Lover- Birrani

• Winner Winner x 1
    #1 KasterBestBoppin, Apr 17, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
  2. Eronoc

Eronoc Fantasy Horselord

Claimed for Review.

3. Eronoc

Eronoc Fantasy Horselord

@KasterBestFallen Hello! Please take a look at the Proficiency template once more, and make sure that you note down your total proficiency points, as well as where each allocated proficiency point comes from. When you've made the required edits, tag me and I'll review it again.

If you're confused about anything or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

4. KasterBestBoppin

hey, i've done the required edits for the template!

5. KasterBestBoppin

@
    I've changed it over to the new proficiency template! Hopefully it's done correctly now ^^

6. Eronoc

Eronoc Fantasy Horselord

Approved.

7. KasterBestBoppin

I did a rewrite of the entire application

8. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

There are a few odd number things, but the math still adds up, at least how I can see it. Approved.

9. KasterBestBoppin

Changed a few proficiencies (again) and the physical stat, as well as changing the ability from Lording of Ranth to Ovoth

10. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

11. KasterBestBoppin

I
    I’ve messed around with proficiencies again; adding sorcery and changing the phys stat to match

12. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

13. KasterBestBoppin

I've changed a few things in according to the sihndar update- abilities, went from magic to alchemy, race things and aged him up

14. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Claimed for review! Expect a reply shortly

15. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Howdy! The app looks clean for the most part, but there's a few things that need edits before I can give this the greenlight:
    • You're currently using the old app format. I would recommend swapping over to the new format for ease of staff review, and trimming down the backstory to the bullet point format. You can keep the old one in spoilers if you'd like!
    • You currently have 10 unused proficiency points. Additionally, please format your Proficiency section to clarify which points are being spent from the free 10 Hobby Points, which are Core Points, and where your Racial Boost is being assigned (if used).
    Go ahead and tag me once you've made the necessary changes. Thank you!

16. KasterBestBoppin

I switched to the new format and hopefully its easier to see my proficiency points

17. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

For sure! However, you have 10 Unspent Core points left unaccounted for. Would you like to allocate these into anything, or leave them unspent for now?

18. KasterBestBoppin

I counted up my points again it says I’ve reached 50 pts- is that maximum or is it 60?

19. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Are you using your 1o Hobby Points? You get them for free, and they don't count towards your 50 Core Points.

20. KasterBestBoppin

Yeah, it’s 10 is for medical science in talent
    Then Dancing Art-5 Singing Art-6 Baking Art-4 for my hobbies
    Edit: I think I figured out what you meant now, fog brain. So I’m coming to say that I used my 10 for my current hobbies then added a linguistic point buy for my remaining

#20 KasterBestBoppin, Dec 19, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  21. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

You still have 7 Points left unspent. Were you hoping to invest those into anything, or leave them uninvested for later IC learning?

As for your 10 free Hobby Points, I would recommend rereading this section: https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Proficiency#Proficiencies . You cannot allocate your 10 free Hobby Points into the Talent section, including Medical Science, only the Hobby Group Proficiencies (starting with Visual Art Category and ending with Nature Art Category). The 50 Core Points you get can be allocated anywhere, and the 10 Hobby Points are on top of that for a total of 60 spendable points.

Please go ahead and check those links out, make the necessary alterations, then tag me for another review. Thank you!

22. KasterBestBoppin

Yah I’ll keep them unused for now- I’ll make the edit there and the medical science is just talent stuffs

#22 KasterBestBoppin, Dec 19, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  23. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

APPROVED

24. KasterBestBoppin

I’ve invested more points into combat- the 7 unused being put fist (1) , light ranged combat (5) and warlash (1)

25. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

That's fine!

APPROVED

26. KasterBestBoppin

hello hello! I have updated my only main character- abilities and prof system things

27. Carlit0o

Carlit0o Partnered Streamer Pog

Approved, but feel free to spend that last point whenever!

28. KasterBestBoppin

I used my last point for disguises pack

29. Carlit0o

30. KasterBestBoppin

Reshuffled come profs!!

31. Carlit0o

32. KasterBestBoppin

I made my changes to fit the sihn update

33. Carlit0o

Approved!

34. KasterBestBoppin

Switch stealth since he was gone for state leadership

35. BiBiBirdie

BiBiBirdie The Bird Monarch

36. KasterBestBoppin

Updated to the new alchemy and engineering stuffs!!

37. gnomery

gnomery avery, local they/themmie

Please removed 3 artificer point buy specials. Each pack unlocks only two specials, not three.

38. KasterBestBoppin

Fixed

39. gnomery

gnomery avery, local they/themmie

Approved!

40. KasterBestBoppin

Updated once more for the update