Preserved Sheet Sibÿllad Lykke

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
Heyo! Looks amazin', good job! Approved.

Heya! Heavy combat no longer is doubled, please revise and look over the new Prof update. @Sujitation

@Katiesc LARGE change to her back story to make it less 'meme' and more orc orientated for the recent orc update. Everything else wasn't changed to much, except for some nit-picky things.

@Nesstro Gonna tag you since you last approved it, did a good overhaul of Sibs sheet.
New Aesthetics
Tweaking of the Life Story
Updated Proficiency Points
Added Inventory​

Last edited:
@HydraLana Did another fixing up since aesthetics are a pain and Throwing combat got removed
At least to me, a number of your images are now broken. However, re-approved, though I would suggest coloring your changes next time so I understand what changed.

@HydraLana Fixed the images, there's still this one glitch towards the end that I can't fix but I got a majority of it. Adjusted the points to include the racials and some minor changes to all the categories with the eronidas release.

@HydraLana Fixed up the points to account for the prof update, removed the base talent points
As a warning, you're currently on the cusp of reaching a point I might need to reject your application for having too many Abilities. Please keep an eye on that, and ensure that if you add any more, they exist for a logical purpose and add to the character. For now though, Approved.

They were cured, nothing was changed, just a removal of infection as the arc ends

Edit: Almost forgot languages, just removed Daen so that they only have their parental taught language

Last edited:
@HydraLana Did a decent overhaul with the new system, wasn't going to tag until I got done with aesthetics, but I gave up halfway through and just decided this was fine. May need to tag again when the art is completed

@BiBiBirdie Finally, I've updated it once more with nasty lil temporary aesthetics and the new profs
All looks fine! I would consider condensing your current life story down in the 4 bullet point format seen on the Character Application Template, and putting this current one in an "Expanded Life Story" spoiler, but it's close enough to what it asks for that I'm not gonna bonk it.

Tag me if you do change it tho. Re-approved.

@ezalB No points changed, simply tried to organize the aesthetics, but ended up giving up. Did replace the art and really vibing with it, just need the tag back

Sobbing, need new reviewer after overhauling the profs for the Eronidas update, and messed with aesthetics once again