• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Seeking A Mentor.

Lizmun

yeah
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
[ Upon the notice boards about regalia were pinned multiple notes. All were written on good parchment, in dark ink, and in neat handwriting. ]

I am looking for a mentor and teacher.

I am interested in learning proper combat. I have some minimal training already with the short-sword, but want to continue to learn, or even try my hand in a different weapon, should it suit me. I look for no particular school to train in, so long as it is not an unarmed school of combat.

Should any passing soul take interest, please pen to the address of 'Ascendancy-Lane Six'. A place and time of meeting can be discussed through letter. Pay will also be discussed upon meeting.

[ The notice remained unsigned, giving no clue to the writer other than their address. ]

(( Pretty much if your character is interested in teaching another to properly fight, send me a convo through the forums ?? ))