• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Scholar Seeking Employment

Mooffins

ancient gay
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
House Croy
To Whom it May Concern,

I'll introduce myself. I'm Inntael Annun'ciiaen, an Altalar of the highest echelon of society from his homeland, as well as numbered at 161 years old. I possess an Expert rank of the Discipline of Arcane Knowledge, and have been an adviser to many fine men and women of this world in my past. Shortly speaking, I seek work, for any family or organization who has need of my service, but also has their own worth. I do not offer my decades upon decades of worldly experience to anyone who requests it, but I feel every important person in this Empire should be aware they are under the most potential for arcane threat; threats I can recognize and advise upon before they even begin. In the current world of strife by magical beings, as well as a war against a magic-faring people, my immense knowledge on the subject should be a welcome sight to a needing court. I'm aware of protocols and etiquette, and experienced in acting as not only a magical adviser, but also a general one. I hope to hear back soon.

Inntael Annun'ciiaen
OOC

Either send me a message or reply to this thread with a letter if Inntael's services interest you.