Preserved Sheet Reynard Benac

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
@Dekuras After much deliberation I've decided to make, what I consider one more minor, but important change to Reynard's sheet. I've removed Reynard's Affliction Knowledge and Dimenthist Knowledge and replaced them with both Short Blades Pack and the new Tradeoff Pack. Curing has always been a thing I've enjoyed doing and something that I liked to include in Reynard's retour but it's been over a year since I've actually done anything with the Afflicted pack, let alone curing and I don't expect that to change, even more so with Dimethism. I'd like to work with this new point spread and see how it suits him. All changes in Violet have a good one!
Woops! Yeah this fine once again.

@Dekuras With the new Engineering update I've needed to adjust Reynard's app to be in line. The major changes is that Reynard was given Servotech for his branch just to make it easier since Alchemy and Engineering are linked now. Next is that I removed Disguise, Common Alchemy (Replaced it with the special) and Tradeoff pack for Affliction Knowledge, Dimenthist pack, and Mech-Suit Pack. I know I removed them before but I know now that that I want to keep them. I plan to limit the amount of changes I make to these sheets in the future. All changes highlighted in Violet, have a good one!

@Dekuras I am once again asking for your reviewing support. With the new mundane update I've swapped Reynard's profs to the new system and edited the names. The point total is the same and he even largely has the same abilities, woo! All changes highlighted in Pink because it's easier on the eyes. Have a good one!

@Dekuras I am once again asking for your reviewing support. With the new mundane update I've swapped Reynard's profs to the new system and edited the names. The point total is the same and he even largely has the same abilities, woo! All changes highlighted in Pink because it's easier on the eyes. Have a good one!
Looks good once again.

@Dekuras It's that time. I've given Reynard's background a rework and some minor tweaks all around. His backstory still carries the same story beats. Joining the military, learning the same skills, and a disastrous crisis striking his homeland, but he's from Anglia now since Ceardia never really fit at all for Reynard and I was having trouble using the area for ideas. Other changes include Mech-Suit being swapped for Communicator and his language changing to Anglisch because he's from Anglia now! That's all! Changes highlighted in Pink, have a good one!

@Dekuras It's that time. I've given Reynard's background a rework and some minor tweaks all around. His backstory still carries the same story beats. Joining the military, learning the same skills, and a disastrous crisis striking his homeland, but he's from Anglia now since Ceardia never really fit at all for Reynard and I was having trouble using the area for ideas. Other changes include Mech-Suit being swapped for Communicator and his language changing to Anglisch because he's from Anglia now! That's all! Changes highlighted in Pink, have a good one!

All is good here once again.

@Dekuras Swapped Communicator Pack for Tussling Pack. All changes highlighted in Violet

@Dekuras Swapped Frenzy Pack for Hunter Pack. That's about it. All changes highlighted in Violet. Have a good one!

@Dekuras I rearranged Reynard's kit with Bruiser abilities and a GUN. All changes highlighted in Pink have a good one!

@Dekuras Swapped Tactician Pack for Bruiser Agony Pack. All changes are in PINK! Have a good one fellow!

Last edited:
@Dekuras I got rid reworked Reynard points by getting rid of his GUN and gave him the ability to CONFUSE people. AKA, I replaced Reflex Shot with Hunter Pack. All changes highlighted in Pink.

@Dekuras With the new ailor, faith, and other updates, I've done my OWN update.. on Reynard! I essentially just swapped around a few packs, that's about it. All changes highlighted in Pink. Have a good one my friend!