• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Renouncing Purism

justhattie

Beggar
Premium
Reaction score
*●・○・●・○・●

A new piece of parchment, words written in an inky black, pasted across the city.

»»———- ———-««​

After a time of consideration, I wish to fully and clearly state my allegiances.

» I wish to stand against and fully renounce any loyalties I once held towards any purist movements, the Lothar Order and the von Kepler family. I can now see how cruel and damaging the Order's practices can be, and I cannot support it in any regard.

» In turn I wish to express my full support to the teachings and beliefs of the Aelrrigan Order. I would like to pledge my aid, in whatever way is necessary.

Regards,
Sina