Every Vote Counts

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Annie_Short, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl

[ IN REGARDS TO THE UPCOMING KNIGHT GALA ]
    [​IMG]

With the Knight’s Gala so close to fruition I wished to remind the public that voting is open and that every vote counts.

While you may think it means little, your single vote could completely change the outcome of who may win the awards. Showcase your support by voting for your friends and maybe even family who wear their Orders proudly.

However, if there was a participation award, The Lothar Order would be proudly claiming it. I HIGHLY enforce all Knights, members of the peerage, and citizens of the Empire vote for the Order or individual knight which you feel exemplifies each award.

A Reminder Of How Voting Works:
    - A Knight/Squire CAN vote, however, they CANNOT vote for themselves on the Individual Awards.
    - A Knight CAN vote for their respected order for the Order Awards.
    - A Knight CAN campaign to garner more support.
    - A noble or citizen CAN vocalize their support for a Knight and what Award they deserve.

Please do not forget to vote as voting will be closed a few hours before the event so everything can be tallied.

I wish you all the best of luck and may the votes be in your favor.

May We All Walk In His Light,
    Countess Tuija Vikström of Oxenfurd
    Everian of Regalia
    Imperial Hostess

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    #1 Annie_Short, Jan 22, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2024