Archived Removing Some Voting Items

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadybone

Syndo
Reaction score
Alright this is just a suggestion we remove all food and the lily pads

Because people and some people have to agree with me want to make actual profit because we can get food anytime of the day and lily pads are just useless but i bet everyone will be your sruped this is a stupid idea wha wha wha

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Voting items arent meant to be good all the time, thats why there are lily pads and food items. If you always got good items from voting then the server will begin to have massive economy problems.

Personally, I feel the server's already having a couple economy collapse/problem. If everybody got expensive items, those items would plummet, and it'd simply be a ruin of an economy on the server - probably to the point where'd they would have to restart the economy manually by clearing everybody's silver amounts, which I seriously hope doesn't happen.

Maybe at lore to each food ^-^ make them something interesting that you'd want to put on your wall of shame

The food is part of the voting rewards because it is a low value reward for most players, but could be life saving for some of our new players. Lily pads are included because of a perceived absence of them available in the worlds, since they can't be farmed. The chance of getting food has been reduced from about 40% in the old voting rewards to 20% in the new voting rewards.

The only common item iv ever had was 16 lilipads :3

The food saved my life... I had no food and I was walking back from the harvest festival only then I realised I had half a chicken leg(Hunger) and no food.. So then I voted in hopes of getting good and I got 4 cooked chicken. :)

Meh, since I don't really agree with it, but it seems plausible in one way, keep the food but increase the quantity of said item, instead of 3 maybe 6 perhaps nine, since there is no posts supporting this thread I thought I should perhaps input one sort of supporting the thread. Lilypads are useful though, nice for farms :) so I think they should stay in my opinion and the lesser votes keep the economy somewhat stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.