Archived Random Repeatable Quests

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Celeras

Pioneer
Reaction score
^Title

In detail, what I'm asking for are daily quests that require the player to complete a random task or set of tasks. You would only get 1 of these quests per day(real time) and only have that day to complete them in.

Some examples of tasks:

Collect X number of items. Items could be anything from mob drops to crafted or enchanted items.
Kill rare mob and bring back something it dropped.
Kill X number of players
Win an arena match

Im not fully aware of the capabilities of the quest system so I kept it simple, but obviously if there were more interesting quests than collect/kill x it would be better.

The rewards for the quests I think could be structured in tiers exactly like the voting system was, but the reward would be based on the difficulty of the quest.

For example:
Tier 1: Common Lore Item / small sum of regals. - Collect some easy to find items
Tier 2: Uncommon Lore Item / mid sum of regals. -Collect harder to find items / kill some players / Win an arena
Tier 3: Rare Lore Item / large sum of regals. -Craft god gear or similar / Kill X players / Win X number of arenas
Tier 4: Legendary Lore Item / Huge sum of regals. -Something really hard. IDK

Anyway, I'm just brainstorming some ideas here. Its not really that thought out. Feel free to add your own ideas to it or tell me I'm a dumb ass.

p.s. I know this is somewhat how job island is supposed to work but hopefully these quests could be done in any world (except the arena ones)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
All of the killing player ones could be very easily abused with alts.

Also, what's an arena match? If you're referring to kit pvp, that plugin was removed.

A variation of this may be available when Job Island comes out. I will mark this as "Under Review" for now, but ultimately this suggestion may already be handled.