Pending Review Provide All Staff Members With A Chronological List Of Quests

Discussion in 'Questing' started by ModernPromethea, Feb 21, 2019.

1. ModernPromethea

ModernPromethea

As a new player, I ran into some difficulty when multiple staff members I contacted through /ti c could not advise me on quest-related issues. The specific issue that surprised me the most is that none of them could answer which quest, if any, came next after finishing the questline Evocations and Espionage. When I asked one staff member if they could simply check the list of quests and let me know what came next, they answered that there was no such document for them to reference.

I understand if questing is not a priority right now, especially since a lot of players on this server never bother with Silverwind. But I feel like it should be fairly quick and easy to provide staff with a simplistic chronological list of quests so they can tell players where to go next if they get stuck. It would avoid a lot of frustration for both players and staff.

2. Ethibas T

Ethibas T

Thanks for posting this to the forum. It's a great suggestion and I also think it would be helpful for staff to have a simple list of quests so they can help new players with the simple questions. At one point it looked like all Quest worlds would be eliminated but Silverwind hasn't yet.

The Quest Department no longer exists if my understanding is correct which means there will be very little support for quests going forward. If this is true then I would think that a simple quest information document should be made available to game staff by former quest staff as long as Silverwinf exists.

• Agree Agree x 1