Preserved Sheet Ra'kashiin

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
@Doc_Cantank again since you're on XD
Real sorry to tag you but I'm just so excited about being on the verge of approval.
@Doc_Cantank The sign-ups for the reconquest event cut off tomorrow. I would like this approved before then.
@Lore Please. Signups end tonight.
@Lore Please, now I'm actually begging. This has already been reviewed, I just need the approved tag. It would mean so much to me, please.
@Lore Please, I'm certain at least one of you has seen this. It's been reviewed. Now please approve this. I'm begging you.
@Aespair Sorry for bothering you senpai-spair, but could you just approve this, as it's already been reviewed? I really need this done.
Spam-tagging the Lore Staff is not appropriate. This is @Doc_Cantank's review, and he will finish it when he is able to. You are well aware of the benefits of having an approved character application, yet you waited to the last week to update it and get it approved. It is unfair to the Lore Staff, who are working hard to juggle multiple responsibilities, that you are spamming them and selfishly begging them to pay attention to you when they have a huge pool of people that they need to cater to as well. Recall that having your application reviewed, let alone approved, is a privilege, not a right. Doc will finish reviewing your application when he is first able. Thank you for being understanding of the system and our rules.

You're Approved. Go nuts.
squeek-gif.78935

THANK YOU

@Doc_Cantank Changed Body Build in accordance with Body Size wiki page. Also requesting a general cleanup of the thread beyond the first two posts of mine after the OP.