Archived Race Starter

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Faction
Lumina
Well as by the Thread title said "Race Starter" and I heard that Massivecraft is going to PMC a.k.a Planet MineCraft so why not let the new player to have a race starter like as If you chooses to be a Sharp Aiming Elf you could have a Bow with maybe Unbreaking 1 so those starter could Treasure the race that they choose as the Unbreaking won't let it break that easily and also give them a chance that they won't die when they first started in the world
So here's some Suggestion
Undead : First time using the race = A Stone tool (maybe randomly chooses tool?)
Dwarf : First time using the race = A Stone axe with Unbreaking 1 (or maybe that's too Op)
Elf = : first time using the race = Unbreaking I bow with 5 arrow (or maybe just the arrow)
Human : first time using the race = "Wooden hoe" (the reason why I suggest wooden is that human can use it to protect themselves against Vampires)
And many other race to be suggested and I also know this is A Non_RP thread of Suggestion but it would just help some of the starter to get some items so they could know which tool is good for them and to get some starting "cool" tool.
So that's about it thanks for reading my thread ^_^

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
A cool idea, if it only would accure as u said the first time you chooise race :)

Hmm what about an orc, Would they receive a sword?

I like this idea! Each race would get one item that their race is more skilled at using - though it may be hard to find an item for some races.

·Coughs· What about those who already play ·Coughs·

I like this idea! Each race would get one item that their race is more skilled at using - though it may be hard to find an item for some races.
Yea for te starter it's quite hard for them to get their race tool[DOUBLEPOST=1370723146,1370712078][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm what about an orc, Would they receive a sword?
Well they would maybe get a Tool that say Vampire hunter? XD[DOUBLEPOST=1370750619][/DOUBLEPOST]Overall I think it's like a starter tool for those who just joined

This is good, though you should add something about ALL races.

Status
Not open for further replies.