Pending Review PVE WORLD

This suggestion is pending review by staff.

LotusTwist

Citizen
Reaction score
Suggestion Type
  1. Feature Request
Example/Use Case
Factions is currently at a standstill, and roleplayers are currently the primary players on the server many of who do not pvp at all. This would add a safe and fun area for them to play and collect and store their things.
Please make a world for PVE with griefing and PVP disabled for rpers, I want to play with massivemobs and all that. I want to build cool stuff and have fun. But as a roleplayer I want nothing to do with the faction side of the server, it's just two groups of players that don't mix that well. I want to farm materials for the new cooking systems in peace and do all sorts of stuff but am limited by how the current worlds are made and focused. While there is an option for peaceful factions this is not enough, you can't explore without someone most likely killing you for your 5 cents worth of things

To be honest I don't think a new world for PVE would be necessary. I've spent countless hours alone harvesting materials for my market stall, and haven't ran into any other players in the already existing worlds. PVPers aren't as big of a threat as they were in the past, and you can also turn off your dynmap so no one can track you down, or you could carry fireworks and elytras with you for a quick flee if worst case scenario happens.