Archived Premium To Use Signature? What? No.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Gwyndo

Scottish Egg
Reaction score
Recently, I noticed it says "You must be premium to use a forum signature".
Now, personally, I think that's complete BS.
Everyone should have the right to express themselves through their signatures.
It's unfair and not cool, in the slightest.

So, I wish to ask if this can be changed.
and if anyone agrees with me.

Also, for the record, I am premium.
This isn't me bitching just because I can't get it [which I could if I wanted to]
It's me bitching because everyone should be allowed it.

I honestly hope this was accidental or a mistake of some kind.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Honestly I just want to say this. I will not listen if anyone argues. I'll probably shut up after this.
I joined massive because people that don't have the money or the right kind of money, have an actual chance. Even if...
d25-gif.34058

This happens... We have an actual chance. Which I never saw on other servers. I came for the pvp. Stayed for the roleplay and THE CHANCE. I loved my signature. Even if it was a bland piece of sh*t. Now all of us want it back. I get it EULA. BUT COME ON! Give us a chance... Please
;((U)

I honestly think this is BS.
People should be allowed to express them selves in their signature, without having to pay. Seriously. In my opinion that is mean.

Just want to say, restricting forum signatures for non-prems to only linking other forum pages would be a great way to keep the important parts of the signature but also make people pay for the fun parts that aren't a necessity. Assuming such is possible.

Just want to say, restricting forum signatures for non-prems to only linking other forum pages would be a great way to keep the important parts of the signature but also make people pay for the fun parts that aren't a necessity. Assuming such is possible.
Or perhaps space for a few links in the box under the username?

Can someone inform me next time there is a debate carried out against normally highly respected Massivecraft members? I can't contribute to a dead argument if you get what I'm saying.

Save your self some trouble
Stop bursting all our bubble
Please switch the fourm back
Before my life becomes a cack!

tl;dr
Yes, it is unfortunate that the staff is getting rid of a basic thing that almost any other forum has activated for everyone, but there is a simple solution if your signature is really that important to you.

Copy and paste.

That is literally the best solution I've seen to this so far. Gonna start doing that. :3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever made you think I was human at all? No, no, Kajaere, I've simply evolved past your point of imagination. You have to let it run amok and free to understand what level I've achieved.
Suram Coavi (Non-Staff Review, still messing with it) ~ http://tinyurl.com/mpu2w6t

8b0ececec9.png
Take that, Natcat.

dd01ddee59.png

73997a94f7.png

Before anyone goes and has a little more of a bitch and a moan on the matter, I highly recommend going back and reading MonMarty's comment. While I agree with most that the idea of making signatures, a feature that is generally available to all users of a forum, premium only is disagreeable at best, Marty sums up the matter quite effectively.

Because of the changes that were made to the EULA it is absolutely necessary that changes are made to the server and all associated sites. Sometimes these changes will be good, sometimes, to the larger community, they will be bad. You just have to take them, as I am, with a few grains of salt, and accept that these changes are necessary and for the greater good.