Status
Not open for further replies.
A lil' doodle of all my RP chars :3
From left to right:
  • M'ytriix A'rivyre
  • Tyril Dlarthiifae
  • Rhett Haelan

Last edited:
(My lil' attempt at a race write up for a silly little doodle I did... It is not a thing :3)

J'iitrae - Kleinfolk bird sub-race

The J'iitrae are a colourful though elusive sub-race of Q'urebo Kleinfolk, one rarely seen however often heard. Their lower bone density makes them more nimble than others which is beneficial as they have little to no means to defend themselves from threat. With this said, the way they are built gives them a graceful look, as if gliding while they walk or jump. This gracefulness blossomed into their now love for dance, each dancing with great finesse to impress other J'iitrae and often competing in competitions against each-other. The J'iitrae are often heard in the forests of Eroki as they partake in almost constant singing to themselves and one-another, whatever the J'iitrae's skill level they seem to enjoy the sound of their own and others voices. The singing and dancing often combine in their everyday and ceremonial practices.
They boast feathers from many different types of forest bird regardless of gender. J'iitrae usually have a crest and long tail feathers, though some have the odd feather along the bottom of their arms. They never have enough arm feathers to either glide or fly, they are entirely for show.
\/ Female J'iitae based off a Blue Jay.

Jay.png

Last edited:
(My lil' attempt at a race write up for a silly little doodle I did... It is not a thing :3)

The J'iitrae are a colourful though elusive sub-race of Q'urebo Kleinfolk, one rarely seen however often heard. Their lower bone density makes them more nimble than others which is beneficial as they have little to no means to defend themselves from threat. With this said, the way they are built gives them a graceful look, as if gliding while they walk or jump. This gracefulness blossomed into their now love for dance, each dancing with great finesse to impress other J'iitrae and often competing in competitions against each-other. The J'iitrae are often heard in the forests of Eroki as they partake in almost constant singing to themselves and one-another, whatever the J'iitrae's skill level they seem to enjoy the sound of their own and others voices. The singing and dancing often combine in their everyday and ceremonial practices.
They boast feathers from many different types of forest bird regardless of gender. J'iitrae usually have a crest and long tail feathers, though some have the odd feather along the bottom of their arms. They never have enough arm feathers to either glide or fly, they are entirely for show.

View attachment 40131
That would be really cool.

View attachment 40131

PLEASE SUBMIT THIS TO THE LORE STAFF

Mademoiselle Elise Du Vertefeuille - Fashion doodle :3

Last edited:
My attempt at a gif, a little jumpy but I kind of like it :3
output_i0MFCx.gif

Draw Panorin, draw the druid! Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? :D

Experimenting on the looks of the direct child of a grey Allar and a Dakkar...
Dallar.png

The wings are....interesting.

I was more stating the entire concept of the wings, why are those on there?
Ah, I read on the Wiki that Allar and Dakkar interbreeding produced wings...

"On an additional note, Dakkar and Allar interbreeding has a very interesting side effect. The product of a union between an Allar and a Dakkar is born with physical traits of both sub species, but also with non-functional wings, meaning wings that cannot sustain flight. This has led scholars to believe that both Allar and Dakkar, or perhaps all Naylar are somehow related to Dragons."

Maybe its outdated... Sorry :)

Huh. How weird. Didn't know at all about that.

Sorta Disney doodle of an Ailor Noble

All of these are super, super adorable! Eee! It's wonderful to see that you've progressed as an artist and improved throughout all of these posts. c: I think they're wonderful. Keep it up!~

T'oree girl using imported textures :3

Attachments

• T'oreeGirl.png
    T'oreeGirl.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 32
Tigran Servant Doodle~

Attachments

• TigranPurple.png
    TigranPurple.png
    751.8 KB · Views: 20
Bored doodle of Ztril :P @Eyrok

Attachments