Archived New Race (although They Aren't Being Taken)

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reese_X

Born from the flowers.
Reaction score
I've noticed that, although the races we have on Massive right now are awesome, looking over them, I saw that, in my opinion, something was missing. Here's my idea.

Werewolf
+ Razor Claws: At night, unarmed DMG +5%
+ Wolf Speed: At night, gain Speed I effect
+ Canine Allegiance: Tamed wolves do +0.5 DMG
- Silver Bullet: Take +3 DMG from iron items
- Strength Fade: In the day, unarmed DMG -5%
+ Full moon Mode: When a full moon occurs, Unarmed DMG +20% and jump height +1 block.

Of course, if need be, there would be alterations, either by buffing the race or nerfing it. Anyways, tell me what you think! :)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I fucking love the idea... Dang werewolfs vs vamps it would be freaking awesome

How are they running out of names? Some of them they didn't even have to make? Humans,elves, dwarves, orcs, vespids, arachne. Those were already existing words.
Then some names are play on words that have a semblance to those races or direct words, thylans, urs, avarr, pravden. Those are creative names that they made based on words. Honestly creating names isn't all that hard, and I see them having no struggles with doing so.

How are they running out of names? Some of them they didn't even have to make? Humans,elves, dwarves, orcs, vespids, arachne. Those were already existing words.
Then some names are play on words that have a semblance to those races or direct words, thylans, urs, avarr, pravden. Those are creative names that they made based on words. Honestly creating names isn't all that hard, and I see them having no struggles with doing so.

I do not really know why, but to me, most of them look like they came straight out of a username generator with no editing (The one I used as an example of a jellyfish did, actually). I am sure the races are fine, but to me their names do not make a lot of sense.

I do not really know why, but to me, most of them look like they came straight out of a username generator with no editing (The one I used as an example of a jellyfish did, actually). I am sure the races are fine, but to me their names do not make a lot of sense.

They all make a lot of sense. The words actually have roots in other languages that relate to the Race. You, most likely only knowing English, wouldn't know about such translations though.

They all make a lot of sense. The words actually have roots in other languages that relate to the Race. You, most likely only knowing English, wouldn't know about such translations though.
Wow, umm... Okay, well, there's absolutely no need to be mean, I was just stating my opinion. As I was when I started this thread, but obviously people don't appreciate ideas, so whatever. Let's just drop the topic, because I really don't feel like fighting anyone.

And for those of you who are worried about the Lore aspect, honestly, it wouldn't be that hard for me to make one up by myself. Werewolves aren't that complicated to understand, they're just a person with a sickness.

That's not all it takes. Anyone can write a short paragraph on how werewolves are humans with a odd "genetic" or "disease", depending on the mythology you believe in - But to write the whole way they evolved, and interact with other races, and all they are part of in Aloria. That there, is where difficulty is.

Werewolves are an alright idea but maybe just not for Massive? I don't know. And Patrick wasn't being mean, he was just saying that you probably didn't know about the whole translate roots thing, I didn't either so don't worry.

To much things that will help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.