Archived New Pvp Arena

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecharic

I'm tempermental, deal with it.
Reaction score
Faction
Al'Darub
Roleplay Guilds
Emerald Alliance
First off, sorry if this is in the wrong section. If it is plz do move it/delete and tell me :) On to the suggestion:

1Oliverbear suggested to me that Osai make a PVP arena for the server to use. I think it's a decent idea, and would like to make one. It would be located in the mountains of Ellador, near Osai and TheSeven's bases. The Arena itself would be constructed at Osai's expense (aka, my expense lol), and would be, essentially, an abandoned mountain city with a wall around it. I have a few ideas for it, mostly that it would have a safezone around the warzone core, so that others could watch matches or explore portions of the city in safety. The location is very good for a mountain city, it's not flat but not too mountainy to build anything, and it's got scattered snow. The warzone of the arena would be in a large depression at the center, with the safezone being on the hills around it. I have several screenshots of the region, and a pic of the dynmap with colored lines to show the safezone/warzone areas.

Below: Dynmap View of the region. The blue outlines the safezone, the red outlines the warzone. The black is just my idea of a main road into/out of the saezone area.
City-Arena.PNG

Below: The future arena itself - would not be accessable from the safezone except by one-way iron doors.
2012-11-11_18.56.24.png

Below: Several angels of the city region itself - would not go up onto the mountains except a little bit, perhaps towers or outer homes.

2012-11-11_18.57.44.png
2012-11-11_18.59.56.png
2012-11-11_19.00.54.png

So, what do you admins think about this idea?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
seems interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.