Archived New Money Income For The Server Ideé

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knalle

Refugee
Reaction score
Hello!
I got a new ideé for the server. As you might know the new snapshot has come out (13w38a) and the new thing with that is that you can make huge map with help of item frames (if you don't know what I mean look at this:
). With the program Image to Map (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ap-items-experienced-mac-cc-developer-wanted/) you can put pictures into maps. In this way you can make giant pictures. Like this you can make giant posters or pictures of advisement that company plays the server to have on the most popular places on the sever ex the tavern or market. In this was the server will not get as reliable on the premiums income. And maybe just maybe can make the diamond armour available to everyone.

Any thoughts are welcome!
//knalle

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Well, I see what you're saying, however most of the popular places in the server are run by server mods.... Therefore, it would be a moot point to have them advertise this.... Advertising ITSELF would be incredibly annoying in my opinion. I wouldn't want to be RPing and see "Want to cool off? Come to the Golden Willow Tavern for a nice refreshing brew today!" As for the premiums, I didn't become premium to use diamond armor (granted, it IS useful) I became premium to use cannons (which have been disabled due to a bug), to have the portable inventory, and to have the ability to craft items on the go without a crafting bench. There's more to being a premium than Diamond armor, and with cannons down, they NEED the diamond armor as an advertising point for premiums.

When it comes to the well discussed diamond armor part, I think it is a bit op in PvP. But dont mind that.
There is both neggative and postitve to have this advertisment. However i would not mind to have advitismet on walls and on other places. My selfe i would just ingnore them and maby sometimes i would use it in RP to have something to discuss about (you know awkward pauses). I would mind the advitasment of it were sound comming from it OR it were moving (gif).

Status
Not open for further replies.