Archived Music Resource Pack Change?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

G0atfather

The G0atfather
Reaction score
Faction
a hole in the ground
Kingdom
Deez
So I love the normal minecraft music and all but it isn't very medieval. I was thinking that perhaps the resource pack has a change so that the music discs are different songs, medieval songs. One could be Regalias anthem (If it has one) others could be used in the tavern. I won't lie and say this would be a game changer but I feel it'd be a neat little feature for people to enjoy, a change from minecrafts usual soundtrack.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sounds great! I'd love some of that music to get in the vibe when rping :D

Since the discs in the MassiveCraft texture pack are different medieval instruments, maybe their new sounds should be like pieces that have that instrument in them? But anyways, it's a really neat idea!

This idea is actually amazing. I usually turn off music in my game and listen to something that is lore-compliant to the world. It would be neat to see what you suggested implemented into the resource pack.

Last edited:
SO I THOUGHT OF MORE BENEFITS. noble balls. balls in general. actual music for them can be played. music for dancing or announcments. hell we can have royal decrees in the streets.

How about a MassiveMusic plugin, allowing to make custom music? Like beeing able to choose between note blocks and creating unique pieces.

Of course it might be horribly complicated to code such a thing, and we won't be able to stop people from creating dubsteps, but it's something MassiveCraft is lacking imo, like a music for the battle against Arach'n, or a noble ball or even bards for taverns.