Archived More Weapons!

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Marini

Just that cool explorer tin77
Reaction score
I was thinking through some new character ideas, and then somehow, this idea came to me:

What if Massivecraft had more weapons?

Now, this idea would obviously benefit for pvp, but it could also benefit roleplay. These items can be used throughout regalia for guards and crooks, and are useful in there own little ways. Think of it like... More Player Models. Here's a link:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/211517-172forge-balkons-weaponmod-v114/

Of course, we would have to ban the usage of guns and such, but almost all other weapons seem medieval like, and we can even use to upgrade the cannons plugin we have. This is just a idea, and I would like to hear your thoughts on this!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I was thinking through some new character ideas, and then somehow, this idea came to me:

What if Massivecraft had more weapons?

Now, this idea would obviously benefit for pvp, but it could also benefit roleplay. These items can be used throughout regalia for guards and crooks, and are useful in there own little ways. Think of it like... More Player Models. Here's a link:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/211517-172forge-balkons-weaponmod-v114/

Of course, we would have to ban the usage of guns and such, but almost all other weapons seem medieval like, and we can even use to upgrade the cannons plugin we have. This is just a idea, and I would like to hear your thoughts on this!
The staff is not open to mods in which the client would have to download and install to play on the server. To much hassle and people would lose interest.

Use some imagination, like shears could be like a knife in roleplay. Be creative get some of those tools and do some awesome stuff.

Nah, just add some kind of buff to swords to make it so people will use them AND axes.

Swords are already great... go ahead and ask people who've met the end of my blade ;)
So are Axes, BattleAxes, Daggers, Bow, Crossbow(Meh), Katanas, every other type of sword (Longsword, Shortsword, Claymore, Broadsword, etc.) Quarterstaffs, Canes, Maces(Ew), your fists, Scythes, and on and on...

Sorry just showing of you didn't just result I using mods, you can just use these in rp, vanilla wise. @Joseph Marini

No mods. This has been stated many a time. I'm affraid this will not happen. Possibly ever. Unless mojang gets the modding app working.

Status
Not open for further replies.