Archived More Server Slots For People

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubba9813

Beggar
Reaction score
I don't know but it seems Massive Craft is a bit to big to have 150 people possible on here I suggest maybe 175 or 200 maybe because when ever I get on it seems it is higher from premium members, and I understand it's kinda to promote buying premium, but if its not and its at like 150 i have to refresh and wait till 149 people are on then I click like a mad man but most of the time I cant get on.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You have obviously not read the servers website. -_-
Basically, the lag was to much with a server full t 175 since the new mcmmo update was pushed out. The mass majority of the server wanted thebcap back down. No way in hell they will put it back up this fast.

You also haven't read the other suggestions before you that wanted more server slots. -_-

Oh, sorry for the inconvenience and I have read the website and I didn't remember that. :( sorry.

its k man. It's just annoying seeing one if these about 3 times a week.[DOUBLEPOST=1359170079][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, if you get on Teamspeak and ask some 2 premiums to hop off and relog, then you culd easily time it where you can get on.

Even with the amount of slots lowered, there still isn't much of a difference in latency server-side.. The McMMO bug affected it equally I presume.

I wish people would actually look at the other threads before posting.

MassiveCraft will most likely not get more slots anytime soon (I'm guessing until Cay finnishes server sharding).

Either Cay finishes sharding or Mccmo fixes their lag issue. Once one of those happens, then they can reconsider the player cap.

Been through this alot of times, if the server goes up it will be laggy, 150 is a generous amount of players to let on it's just it's really popular.

I don't know but it seems Massive Craft is a bit to big to have 150 people possible on here I suggest maybe 175 or 200 maybe because when ever I get on it seems it is higher from premium members, and I understand it's kinda to promote buying premium, but if its not and its at like 150 i have to refresh and wait till 149 people are on then I click like a mad man but most of the time I cant get on.
Yea, its not about selling premiums, its about that the players want this playercap, as you might remember we had 175 for a while a few weeks ago but then complains about lag was greater than the complains of to little playercap.

Dreams of a day when thease post will no longer appear. 500+ with no lag. :)

Would that be possible anytime soon, though? ^ I've heard a bit of talking about the server-sharding but I haven't kept up on it's progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.