Morbus Imperium

CelestialBoba

A Corgi Mom
Reaction score
teyBZoJSqlBJMMFr0epzJhYQ50eWZUv-SfG-ba6c0d_Y2rPt3VbS1NiH0O2bKkNFbagE4l_zEenMPcNkhfaakJAKzeNRgL5skX-fJiRjI7mO-P9kwpXqpez2T0uvr2JLVSM09xal

sSFs1YsAmu4uPLVyI9EKRatR_20S_TdChZzJDLMUobyiZxvhERQ0op7EnaGBSTYJq6CfjeoJdbsHUiTYIPztWDD22Ol-AePl5eJzHAmjQH4K_COzur4G4fgw44gIq4ek6qzA60B4

bAVVcjF.jpg

-d61E7QXnvekRKOcNDk2bSVKwggv8OYHPDgNJSdGIr3O9QETGpUAdnYO989Bmjk88YenEaV_3K1l1WFvSemgIQjKB1qYx7liz2Pnl95IlpoTKTE3meekiUX_Znczlgl-HDuYbhCK

jbmbf4GSbKvsXRZ3W0xAcrIh-Wmy2jTNb9pa_zENn7FgQozX3sue_nTAcE159DF55qwpgORMF1t3F08VQ528v2Ymc70J7phC8MiAaYO_OCUgbZBBPj5DngBjzJvtp0wTRreZZKDO

Morbus Imperium is a place where any and all cures and treatments will be contained as well as any and all knowledge on diseases will be stored. With hard working alchemists and healers of vast and various knowledge, the group will to come together to aim to help, cure, and treat patients as well as to flourish and expand our medical knowledge and education to others.

4kx4wa_b-GM3hXsq_zfgJsSGZdxEJzABLgZ1pTgXTpjKCCJTUL2zBB5Pn1UAPaQ5ccDdJTknuq28ffyYZW9W1BJwWbkg6NU5nV__uNGWPn8sF0JwPVGIfdtwHQcS02p-6eZxEeCd

Morbus Imperium values the lives of Regalia. We aim to try everything in our power to heal and treat every citizen and to find answers to problems that may not have one currently. As various skilled we are, we wish to expand our knowledge on medicine and the different ways to treat and save the lives in Regalia.

5HnHrwB3HiyG1ll1v4xMYmRRdw6YjboMQGjEr3TIMad34YPVn4UA5go30jevyXmIyJ9PhDX1nRQiPMtscj5gbnqlGb_-rR5AvSTU9BiHUa9giE1fKanvbsZ86Rr2txFetEDPsldY

• To provide medicine and medical attention to citizens in need.

• To provide the utmost care to every situation.

• To thoroughly study medicine.

• To further delve into the anatomy and physiology of all race.

• To further delve into the pathogens of what effects all race and how to treat it.

• To house the cures and documents of all treatments and diseases.

• To provide higher education among peers.

MBbLFrU3zHh9dfIqefy4iJrjqDmvdhQBwyov_oxSjVkJqrY1FIm6SjA0ZOcr93B_hVO4L-wnBVPPO0DkrhzKOjjface_OLCjCBc16xXgBffRxljLzfZI8Z-TgNm0OD-KK4REyBPP

Herbologist - A person who specializes in the study of herbs and plants and how they affect the body. They can make mundane treatments.

Alchemist - A person who studies alchemy and can make salves such as swamp blood and others to assist the body to heal.

Physician - Your generic healer who studies medicine.

Surgeon - A person who knows the anatomy and physiology enough to know how to fix it once it is broken or ill.

People Resources - A person who deals with the paperwork and concerns for patients. They also are the teller.

General Researcher - A person who researches and helps with the progression of our general knowledge.

10b60738a9efec52c3dbf2bca5d8b1d6.png

Right #1: Right to quarantine and detain ill patients-or a place of illness-who can be a biological threat to the rest of the Citizens.

Right #2: Right to cure Sanguines under the Sanguine Law.

Right #3: Right to work with the Regalian Guards to quarantine any patient.

Right #4: Right to have a functional clinic and to heal and treat people.

Right #5: Right to medical research in herbology, biology, and alchemical approved and overseen by the Creeds of the Spirit and the Assembly.

Right #6: Right to research in the means of alchemical and medical growth in knowledge to be used for the Empire.

gpIKRQcuXO-hBdTYhEF5OEuQSIUr6-iTur2ZsftmpGukopKBcta_r7SuxdHHH2X-8G_oSOfps3gQLC93nwFgEfPONwqr7f-9fFduqwx04D1ue0VmJf2KnL0Kk0XtyPzOa5iu67tx

frdjZGq5uoIm9NaleBUS5UDfvdGg8wd7JC_O3pEiemRrJ9asEv8bDnNvWO50P6_I7SKMUM_wD3GPcPnjhw0iSiPxv_0jkE7XEDbkwAi6ByTXq0qRFMhec20zqq24vV685Ep2U8Uw

IGN:

Character Sheet:

In Character Letter:

Last edited:
IGN: Blackfish__
Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/sara-von-brühl.58755/#post-727625
In Character Letter:

A seal bearing the sigil of a snake in a green wax lay unbroken upon Lady d'Vaud's desk, the parchment within read:

Dear Lady d'Vaud,
I've recently finished my studies in the art of medicine and the according treatments, I'd be honoured to join your organisation and help further our knowledge and prosperity in the world of medicine. My life I have spent studying the cures and treatments for illnesses and would love to join you for the future development of our city and help heal those whom need to be treated. Though I am a graduate of the School of Biology I am open to the concept of experimentation if it benefits the empire and saves her subjects, however due to my formal education and training I wouldn't expect to be thrown in at the bottom and hope you agree that I could be put to better use higher in the group and working closely with yourself. This is my one main request though I respect your opinion if you choose against it.

Spirit blessing and guidance,
xSqPB0MvkXna2LYE-VOvuveXTNKj_8C_V98G3qrjIZrvNqZfdXKvrFitCL1_ROVzyTU6J1A2e_fOlAykGRlANf4fPkNS98cbCwrPBfzsGf-yGy32kxEKc9C5nC02316jZ0APIxPK

Sara von Brühl​

IGN: Blackfish__
Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/sara-von-brühl.58755/#post-727625
In Character Letter:

A seal bearing the sigil of a snake in a green wax lay unbroken upon Lady d'Vaud's desk, the parchment within read:

Dear Lady d'Vaud,
I've recently finished my studies in the art of medicine and the according treatments, I'd be honoured to join your organisation and help further our knowledge and prosperity in the world of medicine. My life I have spent studying the cures and treatments for illnesses and would love to join you for the future development of our city and help heal those whom need to be treated. Though I am a graduate of the School of Biology I am open to the concept of experimentation if it benefits the empire and saves her subjects, however due to my formal education and training I wouldn't expect to be thrown in at the bottom and hope you agree that I could be put to better use higher in the group and working closely with yourself. This is my one main request though I respect your opinion if you choose against it.

Spirit blessing and guidance,
xSqPB0MvkXna2LYE-VOvuveXTNKj_8C_V98G3qrjIZrvNqZfdXKvrFitCL1_ROVzyTU6J1A2e_fOlAykGRlANf4fPkNS98cbCwrPBfzsGf-yGy32kxEKc9C5nC02316jZ0APIxPK

Sara von Brühl​
Room122_Ornate_Vector_Swirls_copy.png

A courier would find Sara and would hand a letter back with the seal of the d'Vaud's ram in dark azure wax. The letter would read this:
Dear Sara von Bruhl,

Thank you for showing interests in our cause! A fresh healer out of school is still a healer nonetheless. I would love to bring you in for an interview within the hour. I shall send an address to you in a separate letter.

Spirit bless and protect,
Ida d'Vaud
syto9zn.png

IGN: Wolfiecat940

Character Sheet: Here, but it's currently on hold.

In Character Letter:
The letter written in beautiful cursive that seemed to dance around the page when read.
Dear Lady D'Vaud,
I am a worker of the same establishment you have a current position at, The Crown City Sawbones, though I have not formally met yourself, I've heard of such the organization you have started now. I wish to apply for an alchemist type ranking within The Morbus Imperium. My knowledge of Alchemy, Alchemic Theory and History to be exact, is exceeding beyond scholar level and resides at expert. I could use the work seeing I have a rather large amount of family that I do try to help in regalia. If there is anything else to be answered or said about me, then I will gladly speak.

May you stay safe for future time,
Nyllazza J. Arbusto

IGN: Wolfiecat940

Character Sheet: Here, but it's currently on hold.

In Character Letter:
The letter written in beautiful cursive that seemed to dance around the page when read.
Dear Lady D'Vaud,
I am a worker of the same establishment you have a current position at, The Crown City Sawbones, though I have not formally met yourself, I've heard of such the organization you have started now. I wish to apply for an alchemist type ranking within The Morbus Imperium. My knowledge of Alchemy, Alchemic Theory and History to be exact, is exceeding beyond scholar level and resides at expert. I could use the work seeing I have a rather large amount of family that I do try to help in regalia. If there is anything else to be answered or said about me, then I will gladly speak.

May you stay safe for future time,
Nyllazza J. Arbusto

Dear Nyllazza J. Arbusto,

I would like to bring you in for an interview, though note I do not work at the Sawbones. However it would be a pleasure to meet you nonetheless. I shall inform you with the details of the day and time for the interview.

Spirit bless,
Ida d'Vaud
syto9zn.png

IGN: HeyoFreyo

Character Sheet:
https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/viegifu-edeline-ruyter.58235/

In Character Letter:

Dear Ida,

Although I know nothing of the medical field, I'd be honored to help research for the charter as I am a one for books. I hope you consider my offer. Thank you.

Spirit Guide,

View attachment 131191

Dear Lady Ruyter,

I would like to bring you in for an interview, though as for the moment we are not a charter as of yet. We can discuss your skills and figure out where you would be placed best in and see where it will lead us from there.

Spirit bless,
Ida d'Vaud
syto9zn.png

IGN: Fazai

Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/osonia-keysys.58701/

In Character Letter:
This letter, would arrive wrapped in petals of a Ruby Flower, The writing within would be uneven, but readable.

Dear Lady Ida,

I heard that Yanar were more in demand for Nurses and Doctors as the disease is lowering the doctor population. If said is true, I would like to arrive at the Morbus Imperium and help. This new disease worries me for the people, and I do not like to let others experience pain. I know how to treat basic cuts and average wounds, and I am still trying to learn how to do more, as in, broken bones and alchemy. You may not remember me, but I am one of the Yanar you looked for when searching for a white powder, or something similar.

sincerely,

Osonia Keysys

Last edited:

Dear O- *Looks at the little plant and realizes they can just tell them there.*

IGN: Chikara_

Character Sheet: Not made yet... Form of education: Self taught

In Character Letter:
Dear Lady d'Vaud,
Good evening, I have been around your clinic as of recently. Trying to study more of what medicine is. Im a self taught medical physician. I wish to study under your or your wing to fill my full potential of knowledge.
Until then..
-Konen

Dear Konen @Choco_rox22 ,

I would like to bring you in for an interview sometime tomorrow if that is Alright? I will send you a letter to confirm tomorrow in the morning, until then be safe.

Spirit bless,
Ida d'Vaud
syto9zn.png

IGN:
Annju
Character Sheet:
In Character Letter:

It's a small piece of parchment really, more of a memo than a formal letter. Lacking an envelope or fancy crest imprinted in a wax seal. There's simply a strand of yarn tied around the middle of the tightly rolled message to keep it from falling open for all to see. Though inside, every word is carefully written to ensure enough space is left, the curves of certain letters an obvious give away the writer's native tongue was not Common.
Dear Lady d'Vaud,

Forgive me for the appearance of this message, but I would like to express hopes of joining your facility. I've spent roughly nine years in cultural remedies and plant husbandry, then another eight or so under proper scholars and various extremities of field work peppered in between. Though I have not always been successful, I wish to decrease that probability as efficiently as possible. If you would consider me an addition, I would be absolutely grateful and do my best not to disappoint.

May peace follow you,
Amrynn Aränhil​

IGN:
Annju
Character Sheet:
In Character Letter:

It's a small piece of parchment really, more of a memo than a formal letter. Lacking an envelope or fancy crest imprinted in a wax seal. There's simply a strand of yarn tied around the middle of the tightly rolled message to keep it from falling open for all to see. Though inside, every word is carefully written to ensure enough space is left, the curves of certain letters an obvious give away the writer's native tongue was not Common.
Dear Lady d'Vaud,

Forgive me for the appearance of this message, but I would like to express hopes of joining your facility. I've spent roughly nine years in cultural remedies and plant husbandry, then another eight or so under proper scholars and various extremities of field work peppered in between. Though I have not always been successful, I wish to decrease that probability as efficiently as possible. If you would consider me an addition, I would be absolutely grateful and do my best not to disappoint.

May peace follow you,
Amrynn Aränhil​

Dear Amrynn Aränhil ,

I would like to bring you in for an interview as your letter is rather appealing. I will send another letter to you when I can hold the interview. Perhaps early tomorrow? Either way, thank you for showing your interest in Morbus Imperium.

Spirit bless,
Ida d'Vaud
syto9zn.png

IGN: AtticCat/AtticPorcupine
Character Sheet: Clementine Bötticher
To Lady d'Vaud,

Hello, I would first like to thank you for taking the time with reading this letter! I write to you in hopes of joining your Clinic as one apart of Peoples Resources, as while I am not well educated in the terms of medicine, I am good around people. I have recently come to Regalia to settle down after several years of moving around Aloria so I have met all sorts of people on my travels and have already treated them with equal care and respect. I would be most honored to be allowed to work in Morbus Imperium, your name having been spread far across this city in a good light I've heard! I am often around, and if you were to need me please do send a letter to Tavern Plaza 4 as that is my current residence.

Safe Travels,
Clementine Valencia Bötticher
ClemSign.png

IGN: Daekon

Character Sheet: Zesryo Ssaif

In Character Letter:
Dear Lady D'vaud,
I, Zesryo Ssaif, would like to join Morbus Imperium. Not only am I close with some of your members, but I am highly interested in your cause. I am an experienced alchemist, and have spent my entire life in an alchemy workshop, so I know my way around one with closed eyes. I hope to help in the Holy City, and further the research into the curing of the plague.
Sincerely,
Zesryo Ssaif
606FC02955D2CE976ED4FA256268EF73.png

IGN: AtticCat/AtticPorcupine
Character Sheet: Clementine Bötticher
To Lady d'Vaud,

Hello, I would first like to thank you for taking the time with reading this letter! I write to you in hopes of joining your Clinic as one apart of Peoples Resources, as while I am not well educated in the terms of medicine, I am good around people. I have recently come to Regalia to settle down after several years of moving around Aloria so I have met all sorts of people on my travels and have already treated them with equal care and respect. I would be most honored to be allowed to work in Morbus Imperium, your name having been spread far across this city in a good light I've heard! I am often around, and if you were to need me please do send a letter to Tavern Plaza 4 as that is my current residence.

Safe Travels,
Clementine Valencia Bötticher

Dear Clementine Valencia Bötticher,

Your letter was exquisite, so much so that I want to sit down and meet you to discuss what kind of person you are and how you can be a benefit to Morbus Imperium. I will send you word of when we can meet. Hopefully soon.

Spirit bless,
Ida d'Vaud
syto9zn.png
IGN: Daekon

Character Sheet: Zesryo Ssaif

In Character Letter:
Dear Lady D'vaud,
I, Zesryo Ssaif, would like to join Morbus Imperium. Not only am I close with some of your members, but I am highly interested in your cause. I am an experienced alchemist, and have spent my entire life in an alchemy workshop, so I know my way around one with closed eyes. I hope to help in the Holy City, and further the research into the curing of the plague.
Sincerely,
Zesryo Ssaif
606FC02955D2CE976ED4FA256268EF73.png

Dear Zesryo Ssaif,

An alchemist is always needed in the Morbus Imperium, although I would still like to sit and talk to you. I will send word to you of when we can meet. Thank you for showing your interest in Morbus Imperium.
Spirit bless,
Ida d'Vaud
syto9zn.png

IGN: super_enderman

Character Sheet: x

In Character Letter:
The letter would be written in finely ascribed flowing script, primarily made up of an indigo ink.

Dear Ida d'Vaude
I would like to formally request to join your.. Morbus Imperium, on account of myself being recently cast into debt. I require work, and as alchemy has served me well in the past, I hope it will serve me well in the future. I would prefer to apply for the position of alchemist, for evident reasons. I know I may not be your first choice, but I am willing to work hard, and do what I've spent the last fifty winters doing. In terms of my credentials, I have over fifty annuls of aforementioned experience, along with a relationship to a few of your members.

Yours,
Gochnipunchni, Alchemist, Mushroom, Trader and Amateur Scribe

IGN: super_enderman

Character Sheet: x

In Character Letter:
The letter would be written in finely ascribed flowing script, primarily made up of an indigo ink.

Dear Ida d'Vaude
I would like to formally request to join your.. Morbus Imperium, on account of myself being recently cast into debt. I require work, and as alchemy has served me well in the past, I hope it will serve me well in the future. I would prefer to apply for the position of alchemist, for evident reasons. I know I may not be your first choice, but I am willing to work hard, and do what I've spent the last fifty winters doing. In terms of my credentials, I have over fifty annuls of aforementioned experience, along with a relationship to a few of your members.

Yours,
Gochnipunchni, Alchemist, Mushroom, Trader and Amateur Scribe

Dear Gchnipunchni,

I will send a letter when we can meet. I hope it will be soon so we can discuss your letter and your abilities.
Spirit bless,
Ida d'Vaud
syto9zn.png

IGN: EndersGameboy

CHARACTER APPLICATION: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/nathaniel-griffen-astrophell.61728/

LETTER:

Dearest Lady d'Vaud,

I do not have extensive medical knowledge, but I do know some bit. However, it has been a few years since I graduated from the alchemical academy in Dorinn. I have since then studied in alchemy vigorously, and I have always had a desire to help people. I believe that joining your organization would give me that opportunity.

Spirit Guide you,

Nathaniel G. Astrophell