Morbus Imperium

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by mcmann, Sep 25, 2020.

1. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Morbus_Imperium_Crest.png
    [​IMG]
    STRIVE TO STOP A CRISIS BEFORE IT BEGINS

INTRODUCTION
    What is Morbus Imperium?
    Morbus Imperium is an organization with the intention of identifying, developing, maintaining and storing the cures and treatments to any and all curable and treatable ailments that come to be within the Holy Empire. With the help of our city’s finest alchemists and healers both new and established, the group will come together with the intention to help, cure, and treat patients as well as to expand our medical, biological and alchemical knowledge and education to others.

Morbus Imperium values the lives of those who lead and reside within* the Regalian Empire. We aim to do everything in our power to heal and treat the ailments of every citizen and to find answers to problems that may currently remain unresolved.

*We at Morbus Imperium proudly reserve the right to refuse medical services to any aberrations (Werebeasts, Sanguines) unless they seek curing. Kathar are forbidden from M-I unless exceptions are identified by the Dame Peirgarten.

Morbus Imperium has historically existed as a nomadic organization conceived by some of the Holy Empire’s greatest minds and most skilled physicians and has been said to have assisted during the last known plague to hit our Holy City during the Regalian Pessimism. Since then, Morbus Imperium has shifted leadership time and time again, most recognizably to Ida von Rahm, who stepped into power to combat a Kathar-born magical infection. Ida has since passed on, and with her passing willed that Dame Noelle of House Peirgarten inherits the assets and rights to assist this once-great organization in reclaiming its historic honor and prestige. Today, Morbus Imperium consists of the employee-base of the previously-known Talon and Claw after absorbing the organization thanks to a strong partnership bond being formed between Dame Peirgarten and Cro-Maarx.

GOALS AND SERVICES
    We at Morbus Imperium strive to uphold the following goals and ideals to the best of our Spirit-given abilities.
    As a member of Morbus Imperium, I hereby pledge to...
    Provide medicine and medical attention to any citizen in need,

Provide free medicine and medical attention to all of the peerage with unrivaled expertise,

Mobilize by request to the homes of the peerage to provide private healthcare*,
    *Those of the Peerage may contact the Dame to find out if they are included in this service. The right to revoke or deny this privilege is reserved by the Dame Noelle Peirgarten.

Proceed with and provide the utmost care in any given situation,

Thoroughly study medicine, biology, alchemy, and encourage scientific growth in all of these corresponding categories for the good of the Holy Empire,

Further delve ethically into the anatomy and physiology of all races,

Further strive to understand what pathogens affect which races and how to counteract them,

House and maintain the cures, treatments, and documentation of all known and to be identified ailments,

Provide higher corresponding education among willing peers*.

*It is important to understand that this is not a suitable replacement for a school at this time, however our standards should provide enough knowledge to provide an ample edge on the difficulties that come with the various schools of medicine.

POSITIONS AND APPLICATION

By filling out the form below, I hereby agree to the standards, goals, and ideals of Morbus Imperium, and will do everything in my power to provide outstanding medical aid and research to all those in need, for the greater good of our Holy Empire. Finally, by joining Morbus Imperium, I understand that I am a worker under Dame Noelle Mira Peirgarten, and my services thereby extend to the whole of House Peirgarten.

Alchemist - A person who studies alchemy and can make salves to assist the body to heal.

Herbalist - A person who specializes in the study of herbs and plants and how they affect the body. They can make mundane treatments.

Physician - Your generic healer who studies and practices medicine within ethical means.

Aspirant - A trainee for any of these listed positions.

Any other position will be given by the chain of command in the form of promotions from Noelle Peirgarten and Cro-Maarx.

IGN:
    Character Sheet (Required):
    Discord:
    Position:

In-Character Letter to Eric Daevaar @Ghirko:

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 mcmann, Sep 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  2. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

claimed.

3. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

4. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

• Immersive Immersive x 2
  5. yuomr/jason

yuomr/jason Right Proper Bastard

IGN: yuomr
    Character Sheet (Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/liangan-aku.87248/#post-979986 (some spoilers in the app)
    Discord: Yuomr#6410
    Position: Physician
    In-Character Letter to Dame Noelle Peirgarten @mcmann :

Salutations and good tidings,
    I heard about this organization through my friend Cro-Maarx, I am a member of the Aku Clan and we are practitioners of medicine. I would like to join the Morbus Imperium to provide aid in this endeavor, any friend of Maarx is a friend of mine.
    cordially, Liang'an'ing-xx'en'ie'ha Ie'ge'an

6. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

~APPROVED~
    I will get into your Discord DM's shortly.

7. Rose

Rose

IGN: RoseMetal
    Character Sheet (Required): Abrielle Fleurété
    Discord: RoseMetal#3439
    Position: Physician and Aspirant Herbalist

In-Character Letter to Dame Noelle Peirgarten @mcmann:

Spirits blessing Dame Noelle Peirgarten,
    My name is Abrielle Fleurete, a curate of Priscelle Unionism with experience practicing healing arts within churches across Regalia and would like to serve a purpose again in the name of my faith. I also would like to better my knowledge which I believe the Morbus Imperium would be beneficial for. You will find I am also practiced in the curing of aberrant afflictions such as Sanguinism and Werebeastism in case the need ever arises. I hope you consider me as an applicant to your endeavor.
    Oratario Ode, Abrielle Jacqueline Aoûte Looxois Fleurété

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  8. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

~ACCEPTED~
    I will send you a friend request via Discord shortly. Welcome to Morbus.

9. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl Supremium

IGN: Annie_Short
    Character Sheet (Required): here
    Discord: 《◭Annie◮》#1073
    Position: Alchemist, Physician, & Aspirant Herbalist
    In-Character Letter to Dame Noelle Peirgarten @mcmann :
    The small letter would be sealed neatly upon arrival.
    Dear Dame Noelle Piergarten,
    I am interested in joining your group to help better myself and others' understanding of the fields of science I have dedicated myself to. Having a bit of knowledge in both alchemy and medical studies, I am hoping this group could help me learn to become a herbalist to better my other practices. I was recommended to reach out to your group due to the fact I have been looking to study under those who are like-minded. I am awaiting your response and I hope we will be able to work together in the near future.
    Signed,
    Tuija Viduggla

10. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

~APPROVED~
    I'll be in contact with you shortly!

11. Gabigailll

Gabigailll

IGN: Gabigailll

Character Sheet (Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alenia-faven.88302/#post-984244

Discord: Gabisnailll#9677

Position: Alchemist and Aspirant Herbalist & Physician

Dear Dame Noelle Peirgarten,

Recently, I have been searching for a way to offer my knowledge, along with looking for a way to better my own understanding of medicine and alchemy. I believe working part of a group will help me do so, along with meeting other people who will share the same passion that I have.

It is greatly appreciated that you took time out of your day to read this. I look forward to hearing your reply.

With sincere appreciation,

Alenia Faven

12. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Approved. I'll be in contact with you shortly.

13. PuffyPigeon

PuffyPigeon The puffiest damn pigeon of them all.. Supremium

IGN: PuffyPigeon
    Character Sheet (Required): The elf
    Discord: PuffyPigeon#8512
    Position: Doctor

[The following is written pristinely beautiful handwriting. Ah, yes. The penmanship of none but the most perfectionist of noblewomen, and by a doctor no less.]

"Dame Noelle Peirgarten,

I have been intrigued with this Morbus Imperium since Cro-Maarx had brought it up to me at its planning and eventual emergence. With my prior duties handled, I have the time to take part in it as a physician, should you have me.

You should know that I am a retired teacher and dean of a medical academy, and as such would be willing to teach aspirants and apprentices. As such, in accordance with Occult Power Legislation and Usage code of law, I request permission to use my Sorcery in instruction and very occasional healing.

Ser Cyrillian Avalorn,
    Exalted Physician of Tanaar Ivaëlle"

#13 PuffyPigeon, Dec 11, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  14. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Approved

15. CyberMo01

CyberMo01 Not a Robot

IGN: CyberMo01
    Character Sheet (Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/nallia-quloena.75605/#post-979005
    Discord: You have it.
    Position: Alchemist

To Dame Peirgarten,
    I would like to join the Morbus Imperium as an Alchemist. I spent close to twenty years working on the skill, and I have worked various alchemical jobs in the city. The most recent was as a court alchemist for the Typhonus family, but with their departure from the city, I need a new job. I hope that I will be able to join your organization.

From,
    Nallia Qulo'ena

16. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Approved. I'll dm you the invite.

17. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

IGN: Audianna
    Character Sheet (Required): Here!
    Discord: Audianna#1978
    Position: Custom
    In-Character Letter to Dame Noelle Peirgarten

Addressed to Lady Noelle Peirgarten, @mcmann

As both have us spoke on before, I wished to uphold the help and security of those in Regalia. On that note. I, Violetta, will uphold the Morbus Imperium mission, goals, and values. I hope we will work well together.
    Signed,
    Duchess Violetta Belle de Piedmont.

18. LilBeast_24

LilBeast_24

IGN: LilBeast_23
    Character Sheet (Required): here!
    Discord: lilliethejanitor#8272
    Position: Alchemist

Lady Noelle Peirgarten,

I have been speaking with the Digmaan about joining for quite a while, though I have not had to chance to officially join. I'd like to embark on the journey with Morbus Imperium to achieve their goals, and I believe I can do this by offering my skills as an alchemist. I look forwards to communicating with you.

Sincerely,
    Lady Anne de Piedmont

19. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Approved.
    I'll be in your DM's shortly.

20. HorizonCythulu

HorizonCythulu The Insane

IGN: HorizonCythulu
    Character Sheet (Required): Here
    Discord: Ya Boi Guzma#9269
    Position: Physician

Dear Lady Peirgarten,

My cousins have spoken highly of you and I've been trying to get ahold of you, hopefully this letter will reach you soon. I have the skills necessary for curing and healing, I've heard from Duchess Sivrid Sorenvik that the lack of curers in Regalia leaves all the few that we do have to be exhausted with the procedure. I'll be eagerly awaiting your response

~Victane de Piedmont

#20 HorizonCythulu, Feb 4, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
  21. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Sorry for the delayed reply. Approved.

22. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

IGN: Katiesc
    Character Sheet (Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/arwen’elda-tordove.72276/
    Discord: Already got that!
    Position: Desk clerk.
    In-Character Letter to Eric Daevaar:
    Dear Eric Daevaar,

Looking for a job that isn't behind a tavern's bar and you fellas seem to be hiring. I've no skills that would work at an apothecary, but I'd like to think I'm a pleasant person to chit-chat with. If you've got a position for behind a counter, I'd be interested.

Arwen T.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  23. Ghirko

Ghirko Snek Intensifies

Approved!

• Immersive Immersive x 1