Miss Aloria Art Contest!

Name: Rchkchk Trichk
Race: Mekett, Vissi
Culture/Descendance: Trichk
What they want for Aloria: "What I want?" Rchkchk smoothed down its antenna, scratching at its own forehead, "I want what all Mekett want." Its antenna contorted into a wicked grin, "I want the Meriac to return. I want you all to bend knees to the rightfull rulers of this forsaken place -- Mekett." Its posture changed, it standing taller, arms crossed, "It's the only thing that makes sense in this world. It's what the Circci taught me."

This character is not being played yet. I will, however, be playing her in the very very near future. I wish you all the best of luck!

Name: Katilwyn Satradyr
Race: Nelfin
Culture/Descendance: Lothar

What they want for Aloria:

"For justice to rain down and hit Aloria like a long awaited rain shower after a thirsty drought. This will fill the cups and wineskins of many, bringing flowing peace to the land as the virtue flows back into their parched mouths. and souls. That is what I want for Aloria."

Name: Hadiyya Al-Layali
Race: Qadir [Mansuriya]
Culture/Descendance: Farah'deen
What they want for Aloria: "Aloria should not be filled with the weak and the strong." she insisted, "If everybody is strong, nobody is hurt. People need to swallow their weakness and fight with their strength if they wish to ever survive."

Name: Hadiyya Al-Layali
Race: Qadir [Mansuriya]
Culture/Descendance: Farah'deen
What they want for Aloria: "Aloria should not be filled with the weak and the strong." she insisted, "If everybody is strong, nobody is hurt. People need to swallow their weakness and fight with their strength if they wish to ever survive."

((OH I DIDNT SEE YOUR UPDATE LEMMIE CHECK REAL QUICK))

Added ^-^ No worries.

Funny how you had no problem with marty's manly man comp for art..
I am sorry that some misandrists are upset of the idea of a man defying traditional gender roles where only women can show off their beauty. Maybe instead of trying to diffuse your mistakes by imposing a fixed gender role to support woman's supremacy, your should check how you treat both genders. Menenism is about equality, not males

I am sorry that some misandrists are upset of the idea of a man defying traditional gender roles where only women can show off their beauty. Maybe instead of trying to diffuse your mistakes by imposing a fixed gender role to support woman's supremacy, your should check how you treat both genders. Menenism is about equality, not males
Uh... Maybe Annju just wants to draw women? ,'8D

I prefer doodling females over males just because I understand the feminine form much better than the sharp angles of men. Perhaps that's the basis for this whole thing? I mean, she's doing art for free, so that's super nice :)

Name: Mama Morbash
Race: Orc
Culture/Descendance: Daendroc
What they want for Aloria: Soup for all!

Name: Bethany Arlane
Race: Ailor
Culture/Descendance: Regalian.
What they want for Aloria: Death and desc- I mean World peace! yeah!

Name: Mercia Dertycia
Race: Human
Culture/Descendance: Daendroque Ailor
What they want for Aloria: "I want for Aloria to be a place where peace, knowledge, and understanding is equal among all it's people as well as opportunity. Also a lot more flowers to brighten up the place a bit."

Name: Sophia Du Polignac - Valor
Culture/Descendance: Ithanian
What they want for Aloria:'Oh it is Marvellous that the second ranked citizens enjoy some rights.' She said, whilst turning to the window. 'But /do/ keep them of the grass.'

FpCdpX5.jpg

Me be prettiest.​

Name: Jocelyn Black
Culture/Descendance: Ceardian
What they want for Aloria: "For everyone throughout Ailoria to always be able to focus on the positives in life, let no one feel negativity any longer!"
~:~

tt3.gif

Last edited:
Entering to become a Miss Aloria contestant is now closed.
Thank you everyone for entering!

The roster will be fully updated in 30 minutes, and a poll will be added.

Voting will go through to June 20th at 5 PM CST.

Miss Aloria thanks everyone for their kind votes c:

HERECOMESMISSALORIA.png