Archived Massivecraft Shirts?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElfArcher9191

Master Of Stealth
Reaction score
I think it would be an awesome idea if Massivecraft could start selling t-shirts! These shirts could have a variety of things on them (forum names, usersames, and other things of awesomeness!!) it could also include the logo! This would provide revenue to the server, to keep it running! I won't say anything specific (cost, where you would get them from ect.) I'll let the admins decide!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
5Ofj0x1.png

We could have them with witty quotes if we pleased. "Proud citizen of Regalia" "Member of the Crimson Inquisition" "I fought in the Chrysant Wars" "Proud to be a Thylan" etc.

Actually very interested in this :) I could go for a sleeveless or a black hoodie

Actually very interested in this :) I could go for a sleeveless or a black hoodie
Yes! Hoodies! My buddies on another server -- when they found out their nation was selling hoodies they all jumped on that. I'd probably be more prone to buying a hoodie than a shirt.

Yes! Hoodies! My buddies on another server -- when they found out their nation was selling hoodies they all jumped on that. I'd probably be more prone to buying a hoodie than a shirt.
So would I, I would love to buy any MassiveCraft shirt.

True, but I usually wear this black misfits vest, so being able to rock a massivecraft sleeveless at the same time as it would be pretty cool :) But I would most likely buy both haha XD

you could also hold contests and/or giveaways and have them as prizes :P just sayin

Umm... if your wanting custom shirts like @Nico07291 wants, I could make them and even send them to you for the price it costs for me to make them

As long as they're attractive and fashionable- I will decide to wear one.

If they're basic and plain- umpf I think not.

Hoodie saying "Elven Ranger of Aloria", in black with red trimmings for me, and blue with silver trimmings for Jared, and other with other for other people. Oh, plus our Ranger crest. That is what we Rangers would want. It would be awesome.

Yeah, I would probably end up making that...Knowing you, you would just ask me to make some iron-on appliques and stick them onto an old t-shirt for you.
I wonder where you got that idea. You would probably burn the T-shirt. I would find some shirt-making something or other...or yes, iron-ons...and do it myself. I can't trust you with my fashions, now can I?

I wonder where you got that idea. You would probably burn the T-shirt. I would find some shirt-making something or other...or yes, iron-ons...and do it myself. I can't trust you with my fashions, now can I?
Well, last I checked, I believe the person whom you asked to iron your Boy Scout-uniform was...Me, wasn't it? I also did it perfectly. You haven't made an applique in your life. If you want to continue this, let's do it irl, not here.

Well, last I checked, I believe the person whom you asked to iron your Boy Scout-uniform was...Me, wasn't it? I also did it perfectly. You haven't made an applique in your life. If you want to continue this, let's do it irl, not here.
Perfectly? Where were you looking? Even I say I should have done it myself. But sure...irl...this is getting off topic...

Hoodie saying "Elven Ranger of Aloria", in black with red trimmings for me, and blue with silver trimmings for Jared, and other with other for other people. Oh, plus our Ranger crest. That is what we Rangers would want. It would be awesome.
I would kill for a black jacket with white trimmings containing the Ranger crest. That would be freaking sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.