Archived Massive Craft Pvp Corner?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemo_

Lesser Noble
Reaction score
Faction
Thaelith
So I've seen the new massivecraft pvp sub forum, and i though we could have like a sub forum, where people can explain there tactics and such. Aswell as discussing about how to get a better and greater pvp community and how we could get them close to RP. Just my thoughts :P

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Not a bad idea, but I don't want to spend the time making the node and setting up people to moderate it if there isn't enough interest to use it. Keep the comments coming.

I like the idea. Having threads where (hopefully) pvpers can share their knowledge and battle stories might be a good way to spark some more interest in pvp, and be a good way to show that there is much more to the pvp community then flaming hackusating little kids.

YESH! You could have people offering themselves as PvP trainers there, and you could have tutorials for pvp with various tools/weapons/items. I can also see a thread titled "Your Finest Hour" where people go about showing off their luckiest wins and whatnot.

Mabe even people, want to give pvp lessons for regals... :D

Don't bump so early.

• Do not bump threads excessively
    • This includes bumping your own threads or the threads of others. Bumping is when you create a post without relevant content to give it attention. You should do this no more frequently than every 3 days.

Don't bump so early.

• Do not bump threads excessively
    • This includes bumping your own threads or the threads of others. Bumping is when you create a post without relevant content to give it attention. You should do this no more frequently than every 3 days.
Im in a different timezone i posted it Saturday 6 am and it is now Monday. I see 3 days if im wrong tell me

I may be rather out of the PvP circle these days, but it seems like this would be really good and separate some threads from general as well as encouraging people to post a range of PvP related threads. As for the guides, a sub forum already exists for them, but discussing tactics, wins and weapons could be great. The one thing I doubt a little is whether there would be very many threads posted here, but I really don't have a clue. Supported.

Not a bad idea, but I don't want to spend the time making the node and setting up people to moderate it if there isn't enough interest to use it. Keep the comments coming.
You've heard him!

Status
Not open for further replies.