Archived Make Fishing Better

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandapaGSmoke

Grandpa
Reaction score
Faction
Chronikatr
We all know in the past fishing was op then they patched it and some people were mad and some were not than they made another type of fishing where people were able the get enchanted books and bows and some other stuff. But with the new type of fishing the take all the fun out of MCMMO fishing and make it so that all ur able to get is normal fish. So now fishing is dead and many people are very mad. So im not saying that we make fishing op again but im saying that Massivecraft gets a new type of MCMMO fishing that can sorta spark fishing again.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You're just fishing in the wrong spots. I can reel in a haul of 50 + fish(all types together) and a slue of enchanted weapons, books, etc, in one trip to the harbor.

That, or you're not being patient enough.

We all know in the past fishing was op then they patched it and some people were mad and some were not than they made another type of fishing where people were able the get enchanted books and bows and some other stuff. But with the new type of fishing the take all the fun out of MCMMO fishing and make it so that all ur able to get is normal fish. So now fishing is dead and many people are very mad. So im not saying that we make fishing op again but im saying that Massivecraft gets a new type of MCMMO fishing that can sorta spark fishing again.
use Luck if sea III on your fishing od if you want to have more chance on getting junk/enchantmentbook/tools

LOL, of course it is! Even if you bust your ass mining, we should all be nerfed. No more than a few gold/iron blocks per day to keep it real. Because all games like MineCraft are super-realistic...

More moronic and inane suggestions, but I've read your bullshit, Snake, I expect it from you...

I've got my own suggestion... a new rating. We'll call it "Stupid"

Cleaned up this thread. Also moved to Feature and idea suggestions.

If anyone decides to flame/post unneeded rude remarks, more severe punishment will be dealt.

I liked the 5% shake chance that massive implemented, where it only gave you fish and xp, not too OP but not how it is now.

I liked the 5% shake chance that massive implemented, where it only gave you fish and xp, not too OP but not how it is now.
Fish and XP was good, I enjoyed that a lot, and I know many other players did too. That was when I actually started taking the time to train fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.