Looking For Sci-fi Artists/art

This is what I came up with, I can figure out something else if this isn't good enough for your standards, sorry, I do better with designing female outfits. (facepalm)
The vest is supposed to be a translucent electric blue, with darker blue and purple in the areas that are shaded on the vest. The headphones show a smaller version of this type of beat display (below) on the rectangle area. The shirt is white, and the dogtags are metal, and the capris are a pastel shade of light blue.
sbc.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2014-04-13-205524.jpg

Oh, sorry Shadow! I've had alot of school stuff in my way. I'll try to keep up with all the work. Sorry for keeping you waiting

If I have any time I'll sketch a lil' thing here or there.. Don't know 100% for sure.

Shadow King! SO sorry man. I have run into some major complications. My mom choked on her coffee, spat it all up on our old laptop, and we just recently got a new one. It will take me a while to get situated with this whole new thing.
@The Shadow King

Hey Shadow King! I have decided to reinitiate myself into the project. I have redesigned the combat general and may even redesign it several more times before I find the basic model fit for use, and I will do the same for the tactical. I hope to get both basic models up soon though. Sorry for not being active. I've been busy with school work this summer, which I will be done with soon. You will most likely see more from me.

Hey Shadow King! I have decided to reinitiate myself into the project. I have redesigned the combat general and may even redesign it several more times before I find the basic model fit for use, and I will do the same for the tactical. I hope to get both basic models up soon though. Sorry for not being active. I've been busy with school work this summer, which I will be done with soon. You will most likely see more from me.
Ah, very good and I hope to see your work soon. I have created a new thread however and it can be found HERE so post whatever you make over there. Can someone please lock this thread as it has been replaced?