Looking For Sci-fi Artists/art

HydraLana

The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As some may have already seen, I have a videogame idea. If you haven't noticed, here it is. But, I am here to look for original art and their creators. This will be a microscopic pet project of mine where anyone can post a piece of art of the follow basic guidelines.

Droids (example, not mine)
Arakyd_AZ_Series_Battle_Droid_by_SteveArgyle.jpg

Spaceships (example, not mine)
Honeymoon-space-shuttle-01.jpg

Alien Sea Creatures (example, not mine)
Alien_Animal__Kamaworm_by_TheRepublicanMartian.jpg

Alien Land Creatures (example, not mine)
Velonadon.jpg

Archaic Ruins (example, not mine)
Forest_Ruins_by_HeliusFlame[1].jpg

and Fashion.

Note: The fashion of the time is a combination of Medieval and futuristic.

Now, I WILL NOT PAY YOU. This is your choice and I hope someone people will post a pic or two.

Changelog: January 3rd: Created thread, then added pictures and another guideline.

January 15th: @Teddie000 submits images of a fish, a droid and an animal

January 16th: @Atkins66 submits an image of a spaceship

January 19th: @PatrickArrow submits an image of a droid

January 30th: @coolcraft1324 submits an image of a sea creature

February 23rd: @Atkins66 submits an image of fashion

March 13th: @izzy8765 submits an image of a sea creature

March 21st: @andrewnicola submits images of an Infected, two versions of a land animal, and four droids

March 24th: @andrewnicola submits a drawing of a Droid General, added to the lore and named "General Karnon"

March 27th: @PatrickArrow submits a drawing of a starfighter

March 28th: @izzy8765 submits another creature a...bird thing

March 30th: @coolcraft1324 submits a drawing of a droid, possibly Psi Division

April 12th: @Forget-Me-Nots submits a clothing drawing

April 13th: @levers submits a wonderful image of a hovercraft, possibly one of The Three Chariots and @Lamdax submits a "cannonbot" pixel art

April 14th: @Marayla submits a fashion drawing, is determined as "Neon Citywear"

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. My usual medium is pencil, so you won't get any color from me. I am only just learning how to use GIMP, so that won't work. If you could post how the stuff looks, that would be good.

Sounds interesting. My usual medium is pencil, so you won't get any color from me. I am only just learning how to use GIMP, so that won't work. If you could post how the stuff looks, that would be good.
That's the thing, I'm letting you all have creative freedom. Delve into your brain and think of a creature or ruin or droid and draw it. Yet, if you want more specifics about some ideas that I have, just give the word. I myself SUCK at 3D (am more of a scematics drawer) but if I try, I can do it.

I'm up for it! :D Just figured out how to use paint.net (effectively) and can whip up something cool on Saturday or Sunday.

Wow. This thread looks absolutely fantastic! Now, I do not have any sort of professional computer art program, but what I /do/ have is a pencil, and some paper. And believe me, I am very good with just that. I would /love/ to show Massivecraft some art I can make, including being challengd a bit. I will try to fill in each catergory as best I can. Anyways, I can't wait to see more art on this thread! It will be amazing!

The Shadow King

Wow. This thread looks absolutely fantastic! Now, I do not have any sort of professional computer art program, but what I /do/ have is a pencil, and some paper. And believe me, I am very good with just that. I would /love/ to show Massivecraft some art I can make, including being challengd a bit. I will try to fill in each catergory as best I can. Anyways, I can't wait to see more art on this thread! It will be amazing!

The Shadow King

That sound excellent, can't wait to see it!

And here it is! This is my alien sea creature! I call it the "Kunttu Bertseia". Anyways, enjoy! I did edit it a bit so that it wouldn't hurt your eyes when you look at it. And, it was too big to fit on the printer scanner T_T But, whatever. Enjoy! 1-img020.jpg
The Shadow King

Excuse me PatrickArrow, how could you think that I am not wait to see it? How does that rating make a lick of sense?

I sure as hell can try.. >3< But you'll have to wait; I have two drawings to do first. x

Well, not sure if these are exactly what you're looking for, but: Fashion and spaceship?
The Shadow King

And here it is! This is my alien sea creature! I call it the "Kunttu Bertseia". Anyways, enjoy! I did edit it a bit so that it wouldn't hurt your eyes when you look at it. And, it was too big to fit on the printer scanner T_T But, whatever. Enjoy!View attachment 20874
The Shadow King
I'm up for it! :D Just figured out how to use paint.net (effectively) and can whip up something cool on Saturday or Sunday.

I assume you all are busy?

Evil people: YES.
Military types: NEver tried.
My evil people always seem to end up mutilated in some way...

I have a special request then. Could you draw a brown haired unsmiling man with a black military uniform on him. I'll let you imagine the rest if you feel up for this.

I have a special request then. Could you draw a brown haired unsmiling man with a black military uniform on him. I'll let you imagine the rest if you feel up for this.

Alright, by black uniform, can you send me a link to what you mean? There's too many styles for me to hope to get the right one..

Something like this:

concept1a.jpg