Looking For Artist

Devoruku

The Crazy Lore Writer of Worlds
Reaction score
Hello amazing artists of the MassiveCraft community, today I am calling on your services as I'm in need of your finest artwork. I am in need of 2 pieces of art for my RP character Elliya Nyin and I'm willing to pay in forums of regals or premium. Here is the design assets:
Can the poses just be the poses, not the clothes and this character is a Maiar Yanar, she has a horn on her head similar to a ram's horn, thick kelp hair and teeth similar to sharks. Try and keep to the cute looks (anime preferably), here are some assets to help:
If you wish to add stuff around her in the artwork, add cakes, sweets and lily flowers of all colours.

I cannot wait to hear back from all, reply below if interested or convo me @Devoruku.
Also if replying PLEASE LINK ME TO YOUR ART THREAD IF INTERESTED!!

Thanks again!!!

Hello amazing artists of the MassiveCraft community, today I am calling on your services as I'm in need of your finest artwork. I am in need of 2 pieces of art for my RP character Elliya Nyin and I'm willing to pay in forums of regals or premium. Here is the design assets:
Can the poses just be the poses, not the clothes and this character is a Maiar Yanar, she has a horn on her head similar to a ram's horn, thick kelp hair and teeth similar to sharks. Try and keep to the cute looks (anime preferably), here are some assets to help:
If you wish to add stuff around her in the artwork, add cakes, sweets and lily flowers of all colours.

I cannot wait to hear back from all, reply below if interested or convo me @Devoruku.
Also if replying PLEASE LINK ME TO YOUR ART THREAD IF INTERESTED!!

Thanks again!!!
I'm probably down. My art thread is outdated as fluff so I'll post my next piece when I finish part of it.