Amicitia Looking For Members!

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by CharlieM357, Mar 12, 2023.

1. CharlieM357

CharlieM357

Amicitia Recruitment Form

What IS Amicitia?

The faction of Amicitia is part of the kingdom of Winterheim, and is centered around nature and peace. We value diplomacy, and wish to alleviate all conflict between factions and kingdoms. We have walls all around our borders, to keep mobs out, large farmlands, a greenhouse, and more. We do whatever we can to keep the peace, and prevent war and violence.

What is there for me in Amicitia, and why should I join?

In Amicitia, there are many available opportunities for you to advance. We have roles, all with varying power. One reason to join is our safety from conflict and mobs. You’ll also have a free supply to tools, armor, and food. But if you remain loyal to Amicitia, and adhere by our rules and ideals, these are some of the opportunities open to you:

• Farmer (Animal & Plant)

• Miner (Mines in the Quarry)

• Woodworker (Crafts Tools and Chops Trees Down)

• Merchant / Financier (Trades with other factions and kingdoms, promotes economy)

• Guard (Fends off mobs)

• Civilian

How do you govern?

Amicitia governs with a council system. The council members will remain anonymous, but I act as their representative and have final say in what the council decides. The council is very enigmatic, and not many will be able to join unless proven to be trustworthy, a good decision maker, and intelligent. Otherwise, people will be allowed to ask permission to join the council which I will approve or deny.

How do I join?

Simply join by contacting the faction leader and representative in game, CharlieM357, through mail, with the following?

• What do you offer to Amicitia?
      and
    • Will you follow our values?
    After this, you will either be rejected or accepted.

Be safe, and be peaceful. And join Amicitia!

#1 CharlieM357, Mar 12, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2023