A Call For Artists, Riches, And Monzon Knights

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by bwmwags3, Apr 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

(A well written notices in Common, Ithanian, and Dwarven is tacked to notices boards across Regalia.)

To all looking for Work

The Purple Coin Trading Co. is seeking the Following:
    • Artists off all kinds everything from Painters to Sculptors and seamstresses to blacksmiths. If you can make something we’ll sure as void find someone to buy it.
    • This includes those capable of recreating art (OOC: Art Forgery) since we offer that service under particular circumstances.
    • Monzon Knights: always having great respect for the honorable scoundrels of the Monzon Order. Our location within Crookbay has endeared us to extend an offer to most Monzon.
    Barring a Mr. Florence Amya because it has come to our attention he’s simply barred from crookbay. Thus wouldn’t be able to perform any assigned tasks.

• Partnerships with fellow trading companies: as a company based out of the Masaya we are always welcoming to assistance. Should another company desire a partnership of some kind or simply to commission pieces we’ll happily oblige.
    • Captains and Finance Experts: like any good business we value our logistics staff highly. Any desiring merchant captains or finance majors are heavily encouraged to join or align with the company.
    —————————————————————————
    For any desiring to join or Contact us we can be found at Hopestreet2

(OOC: With my current schedule preferred answering method will be through Discord or application through our page: purple-coin-trading-company)

2. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

[Delivered to the provided address came a letter, wax seal wearing the Orchid of the Monzon Order]
    To the honorable proprietor of the Purple Coin Trading Company,
    Your request for Monzon services has been noted, and who would we be not to accept? I would much like to discuss the intent and payment of this work you seek to provide. Whenever next available, please return a letter to Hope Street 1 so that we may organise a time to sit down and sort through the paperwork. I look forwards to meeting your acquaintance. However, in future I would rather you not refer to myself or sword-siblings as "scoundrels". We are no Pelters: We are knights of the Golden Chalice. And it shall pour riches for any who hire our blades.

Best Regards,
    Prospero de la Fuente,
    Man-at-Arms of the Monzon Order.