Archived Keeping Up With The Nobles

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldManJ98

I Like Boxes
Reaction score
Faction
Talosia
Kingdom
Talos Empire
Roleplay Guilds
Di Orazio Family & RNS
First, I shall begin, no staff involvement is needed for this thread at all. Unless one wants to help, which would be just dandy!

I think it would be really fun if someone decided to publish a weekly book they sold which read like a celebrity magazine about the nobles. The rp repercussions would be very interesting. Paparazzi, street gossip, and a new obsession for the middle-aged woman of the roleplay universe! This could feature new outfits, relationships, tragedies, and scandal!
Ok thanks, that's all.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I already got a small story (bandit)

๖ۣۜDearest writers of the articles of Keeping Up With The Nobles,

There is no such thing as freedom of speech.
But I'll be a kind servant and allow you to write about the Donatellas. Careful what you write though, if it is negative or affects us,
MUTILATION WILL BE THE ANSWER TO ALL YOUR PRAYERS. I will get the Guard to look into it. Framing us for things isn't fun. Don't say we're greedy, filthy nobles who steal money. As true as it is, we still wish to respect you and merely call you commoners instead of filth. It is good that you are willing to understand, and is even better that we so far have not a need for loss of life.

~Johnathan Kronitues, Loyal Servant Of The Donatellas

From all these threats, anonymous others will be used

Ohlawd. There's only few reactions Irene would have. She wouldn't show her anger, though. Only just be like "Oh."

Something bad about her or her buddeh.
5EvI0Mk.gif

or
LhaHNTV.gif

Something real sweet.
zF2iwXl.gif

Bethany wouldn't act angry. That however does not mean that there wouldn't be any ramifications.

Adelheid bein' all like:
giphy.gif

"How droll. They write of my discrepancies yet lack to mention my fine boneware & tea-gown?
Prude. Simply prude."

-Reporter runs up to Joshua Kade-

"Ser Joshua, Ser Joshua! We have a question about you giving the order to destroy all ships leaving Regalia? Is this tr-"

-The sound of the reporters neck being snapped is heard.-

@Spartan

I have a story... Its a very shocking one.... Nobles....are, Rich!

Lovefood Family:
Athena Lovegood and her brother Erik caught stuffing their faces with cakes straight from the butchers as well as giant portions of meat with their meals! Could the family be going through some form of emotional stress, comforting themselves with masses of food? More on this story as it develops.

@ObscureKoala

Lovefood Family:
Athena Lovegood and her brother Erik caught stuffing their faces with cakes straight from the butchers as well as giant portions of meat with their meals! Could the family be going through some form of emotional stress, comforting themselves with masses of food? More on this story as it develops.

@ObscureKoala
Feel free to be the one writing this article....

Me oh my, so many gifs. I feel obligated to add one. Let me see if... ah yes, here's one.

tumblr_msjds9OT9G1r918kto1_400.gif

This is my way of asking you to stop. Remember, more gifs = more lag for people with bad PC's or internet.

The Lo'est of Companionships:
Freya Lo caught fraternizing with old beggar. One witness says there was quite a bit of sensual talk, and words used that were not bequeathed for a lady and especially not for a noble. Could an scandalous affair be going on? Who else knows? Why haven't we seen this beggar before? More on the story as further events unfold.

please don't kill me Freya

Rip-ped apart

The body of a commoner was found in a gutter just yesterday. Rumours have been circulating that the victim had insulted Ms Freya Lo, though these have not yet been verified.

-runs and hides-

@Rip Shoul

Last edited:
This just in!
@Tom1804 ))

Thomas Kade is now Thomas Shade?

Reports have been coming in of Thomas doing shady things in the infamous "Murder Alley." Suspects are saying that he might be involved with the recently missing person last seen there. After confronting Mr. Kade, reports were inconclusive. More to come about the story as more facts develop

Crime wave slaps Regalia!

Reports of crime are suddenly flooding in in a somewhat worrying crime wave, apparently mostly targeted at reporters for the esteemed corporation of Keeping up with the Nobles Weekly. We unfortunately do not have further details on the matter, as we are somewhat short-staffed at the moment.
Normal service will resume next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.