Preserved Sheet Karisu Sire

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
@Mollymock
I rather not target his alchemy or magic for that is unrealistic of him. As a Zikiel I do not really see why he would stop learning magic of all things and alchemy. Mostly because of his heritage, and mother being the one to teach him Alchemy to begin with.

Something I also realized about why you are likely asking all of this. You are likely questioning my sudden switch back to magic after the update. In truth, that is because before I wanted to try another type of theme. Basically darkness/stars. Which, Ritualism gave the free aesthetics and ideas for. And his void Sire was perfect for that cause of the starform it provided. But when that was gone, it made no sense to keep the other star things around. And also because after discussing with another Religious character (Mother Alexei) IC I began to question my ability to actually pull off what I wanted to really do. It made hardly any sense for my character in general. And also because religious roleplay was not my thing. It made hardly any sense. And the update was just that point that made me really finalize my decision to just give up on any Religious roleplay as Karisu, and return to magic. Because it /did/ make actual sense. I realize how badly that must've looked on me as the player, but it genuinely was not my intention at all. Min-maxing has never been my intention, I wanted what was realistic for him and might do some cool roleplay everyone could involve themselves in. When I added the Ritualism I actually did seriously try, having worshipping roleplay, but it just felt so awkward to me after a while I gave up. And kept it between me and some friends who I felt wouldn't judge me for my choices.

Too long didn't read:
I was experimenting with Religious Roleplay as Karisu because I wanted cool star Aesthetics and a worship theme I came up with and failed miserably. And the update was the finale breaking point that make me go like 'nope' so I removed the Ritualism and replaced it back with Sorcery. Because the main thing that gave me the idea, to begin with was the Sire of Secrets ability to turn into a literal monster of stars and dark cosmic warpholes. As well discovering, I suck at playing a Religious skeleton. Which I genuinely did try doing Religion roleplay at first but ended up chickening out to only a few friends. The goal never was to mix-max and basically never even really crossed my mind.

Last edited:
@Mollymock
I rather not target his alchemy or magic for that is unrealistic of him. As a Zikiel I do not really see why he would stop learning magic of all things and alchemy. Mostly because of his heritage, and mother being the one to teach him Alchemy to begin with.

Something I also realized about why you are likely asking all of this. You are likely questioning my sudden switch back to magic after the update. In truth, that is because before I wanted to try another type of theme. Basically darkness/stars. Which, Ritualism gave the free aesthetics and ideas for. And his void Sire was perfect for that cause of the starform it provided. But when that was gone, it made no sense to keep the other star things around. And also because after discussing with another Religious character (Mother Alexei) IC I began to question my ability to actually pull off what I wanted to really do. It made hardly any sense for my character in general. And also because religious roleplay was not my thing. It made hardly any sense. And the update was just that point that made me really finalize my decision to just give up on any Religious roleplay as Karisu, and return to magic. Because it /did/ make actual sense. I realize how badly that must've looked on me as the player, but it genuinely was not my intention at all. Min-maxing has never been my intention, I wanted what was realistic for him and might do some cool roleplay everyone could involve themselves in. When I added the Ritualism I actually did seriously try, having worshipping roleplay, but it just felt so awkward to me after a while I gave up. And kept it between me and some friends who I felt wouldn't judge me for my choices.

Too long didn't read:
I was experimenting with Religious Roleplay as Karisu because I wanted cool star Aesthetics and a worship theme I came up with and failed miserably. And the update was the finale breaking point that make me go like 'nope' so I removed the Ritualism and replaced it back with Sorcery. Because the main thing that gave me the idea, to begin with was the Sire of Secrets ability to turn into a literal monster of stars and dark cosmic warpholes. As well discovering, I suck at playing a Religious skeleton. Which I genuinely did try doing Religion roleplay at first but ended up chickening out to only a few friends. The goal never was to mix-max and basically never even really crossed my mind.
Your character has been on the radar for a while as being a little too OTT, and watching how they opperate numerous members of staff brought to my attention that the character should be toned back a wee bit. I'm afraid this isn't up for further debate. Please lower the abilities a wee bit.

Your character has been on the radar for a while as being a little too OTT, and watching how they opperate numerous members of staff brought to my attention that the character should be toned back a wee bit. I'm afraid this isn't up for further debate. Please lower the abilities a wee bit.
Tis done,