• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Jandar Gilphyra

This character is actively played.
@microwavemmm I have updated Jandar's kit to the new mundane tech, though also I've bumped his age due to Jandar, in the story, being the eldest and his sister Eletha's own age increasing. Otherwise, no other changes which are all highlighted in Pink! See you on the flip flop.

@BiBiBirdie Alrighty! With the new changes and updates, I've altered Jandar's point spread but nothing else. All changes are in Pink! Have a good one.

@WingedJade I've go over and reworked Jandar's point spread along with his specials as a result. Everything should be where it needs to be. All changes highlighted in Pink. Have a good one!

@WingedJade A bit of a bigger change here. I swapped Jandar's race to Teledden rather than Fin'ullen given the Frozen Choice and I've given him Theurgy Pack, specifically VOID! Though not much else has changed. He still retains his general appearance due to mutations that he applies with his specials. All changes highlighted in Pink, have a good one!

@RaggedyGrace Did a minor minor minor change! Swapped Cheap Pack for Frenzy Pack. That's about it, have a good one!

EDIT: I MISREAD Cheap Pack. I'm KEEPING it apologies!

Last edited: