• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Imperial Proclamation From The Emperor Regarding Undercrown Elections

A proclamation pinned from the Imperial Palace:

"I, Cedromar Kade-Alltmeister, wish to inform the public and nobility of my desire to -not- to hold another Imperial Diet for the election of Undercrown. Furthermore, I am informing the public that I am not interested in a popularity contest. In reference to the last Diet, no candidate was particularly added to or detracted from by additional support or counter narratives."

"I as such, inform the public of my intention to Elect par Thesis, to challenge any and all would be Undercrown Candidates whether they be Common or Noble, to write an Election Thesis and to have it published to the tavern board for all to see, where a Scribe will acquire a copy and deliver it to me. I will personally read all Election Theses and choose which one I believe will best serve the Empire, me the Emperor, and the Imperial Spirit. There is no required minimum for any Thesis. That is to say, any candidate may write as much as they think is necessary to try and convince me that they should be the successor of the late Charles Montagaard."

"To facilitate some form of public speaking, I will host another Imperial Audience in the same Council Gardens on Sunday the 30th, at which anyone wishing to speak in favor of a particular candidate may speak to me directly. Aside from this single Imperial Audience, there may be and will be no further opportunity to speak for another candidate any other date, and public submissions and written support Theses will not be accepted."

"Furthermore, I wish to see no negative narrative or speech in anyone's Election Thesis, that means to say, I will reject candidacies from individuals who lace their Election Thesis with derogatory comments or otherwise include information which is meant to detract from the election value of another candidate. Election Theses should solely be about the inherent qualities of the Candidates, not about how much better they are than other candidates."

"I expect all public Election Theses to have been posted by Wednesday the 2nd of August midnight, as I will make my decision then and there, though those who wish to not be confused with time, or misread the clock, should likely ensure their Thesis is posted by Tuesday."

Signed with the necessary Imperial seals and the Imperial standard.