Archived Help Us To Improve Massivecraft

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cenestre

Refugee
Reaction score
Faction
Batavia
Goodevening,

In het past days I have seen several chats about how to improve the Massivecraft experience. I have to be honest im more into the survival part of the server but also roleplay related suggestions are welcome. I have created a google document where everyone who is willing to can write something about what you want to see implemented or changed in Massivecraft. The idea behind this document is to create a document with our thought to present it to the Massivecraft staff. I think there are many good ideas in the chats I have seen and I hope that we can make an difference with this idea.

https://goo.gl/S1Vqmw

Sincerly,

Hugo - xConsequence

Note:

I never got an activation mail to activate my main account so this is the reason that I decided to post this topic on my alt account.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That's literally the point of this forums section...

That's literally the point of this forums section...

This project is meant to get an clear overview of all the ideas and sugestions of the community to merge it afterwards into a fully developed idea of how to improve the Massivecraft experience

Last edited:
Goodevening,

In het past days I have seen several chats about how to improve the Massivecraft experience. I have to be honest im more into the survival part of the server but also roleplay related suggestions are welcome. I have created a google document where everyone who is willing to can write something about what you want to see implemented or changed in Massivecraft. The idea behind this document is to create a document with our thought to present it to the Massivecraft staff. I think there are many good ideas in the chats I have seen and I hope that we can make an difference with this idea.

https://goo.gl/S1Vqmw

Sincerly,

Hugo - xConsequence

Note:

I never got an activation mail to activate my main account so this is the reason that I decided to post this topic on my alt account.
I am not sure if I am doing this right, but my suggestion is that it would be fun to have a tournament style pvp arena. Then allow competitors and audience members to bet regals. I think this would generate a lot of interest in the server and be fun for people to experience.

Locked. Please do not necro threads that are 2 years old. We also already do have a tournament built for PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.