Archived Harmful Devices.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorryNari

The Trilogy
Reaction score
In medieval times, torture was sometimes used as a sentence if you were caught doing a crime. So why not bring some fun or a show to it on massivecraft? Torture was used in the 15th century, and is still being used today. Instead of just catching and immediately killing a vampire, why not show some public humiliation? (Too many vampires. Lets get rid of them.)

Basically, if someone was caught with a crime then this would happen-

Theft/Stealing: The Pillory would be used for public humiliation and shame. The pillory has 3 holes in a wooden board. The criminal would have their head placed through the hole, then would lock the board so they can not get out. Usually, the crowd would throw rotten vegetables, feces, or rocks. If thrown with rocks, the criminal can end up having fatal injuries, or death. The pillory does not kill the victim itself.

Heretics/Vampyre: The stake would be the last stop for heretics and other criminals. The stake is a very simple method. A pile of dry wood with a stake at the center. Then the heretic would be tied to the stake. The wood would be set on fire, and the criminal would be burnt to crisp. Like burnt toast. The fire would do the job, and there is no possible way known to escape from the burning stake. The stake was a public show and many crowds watched for entertainment or possibly other purposes. (I believe that the stake was used in Massivecraft.)

Mass Murderer/Wanted Killer: The Brazen Bull is known for the burning pain and the agonizing pain. The Brazen Bull was crafted out of brass that had a hollow shape. This device was shaped as a real bull. The victim would be placed inside of the bull and a fire would be lit underneath. The screams of the victim would sound like a bull, since there is a instrument placed inside of the bull. The instrument would transform the screams of a human, into the sound of a raging bull.

This are only ideas for Massivecraft. These torturous devices were used in The Middle Ages. Again, this is only a suggestion. I do not care if you think of me as a evil or sadistic person. I was thinking about adding these devices for RP and for public enjoyment. (I noticed that people liked watching executions in Massivecraft, so I decided to bring this up.)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
How, exactly, would these forms of torture be implemented? They sound kind of complicated.

We could perhaps replace the rats with silverfish instead.

There is one I know, but possibly might not work.
It's nicked as the "Finger-Nail method"
You basically sticks a nail into every knuckles of their body, one by one.
And you don't slam it. You gently tap it in to savor the pain.

One that could be possibly used is like dripping water on the victim's head.
If they don't move, over time, the drip would start to hurt and feel like someone is drilling into your brain.
Of course, in reality, it barely affects you, but it convinces you that your forehead is basically be drilled into by the water. I'm sure there is some way we can do that, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.