-=- Guide To Making Shops With Massivelock -=-

Is this helpful?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
VERY helpful guide, but it's missing how to stock the items. I didn't know you had to shift click with an empty hand to open the chests, it took me an hour to find someone to tell me. I suggest adding that, but otherwise, great guide.

VERY helpful guide, but it's missing how to stock the items. I didn't know you had to shift click with an empty hand to open the chests, it took me an hour to find someone to tell me. I suggest adding that, but otherwise, great guide.
This was written before that feature was added.

This was written before that feature was added.
I have updated it since Chestshops were removed. I added a piece about shiftclicking but i will make it more clear when get home

Q: I see items in my shop that aren't in my chest. Why is this?
A: When you click the chest, it shows all the items you have added to your lock as illustrated in Step 4, regardless of if the item is actually in the chest anymore. If you SHIFT+CLICK the chest you can see the actual inventory of the chest. Rememeber you cant be holding any items in either hand to shift+click the chest

i put it /lock edit shopprices add B50 S0 Q10 and it said "Invalid price 0.00 must be positive."

i put it /lock edit shopprices add B50 S0 Q10 and it said "Invalid price 0.00 must be positive."
Just to clarify WHY this doesnt work.

You are intending to tell the lock that you do not want this item to be sold to you, when in fact that zero is saying "I want to have them sell to me for zero regals" which cant happen in the program.

REMEMBER! If you know of any super helpful tips or other helpful things I should put on this tutorial, please feel free to let me know either in PM on the forums here or in this thread!! Also if you have any questions feel free to ask them here as some already have or also I'm more than happy to answer any MassiveLock questions, shop or otherwise, in PM.