G0atfather's Skin Shop Number ∞

G0atfather

The G0atfather
Reaction score
Faction
a hole in the ground
Kingdom
Deez
Hi! Welcome to my skin shop. I've made many of these in the past with varying degrees of success and usually they end like this:
giphy.gif
Let's go anyways

Normal skins
fe56e40ad6fc2e4079137fb24a02eb25.png

3dd200c34613a7ca126cd17d941324bd.png

027664640fef530c6da6d5e13d35d998.png
147eb89a9260341c9fb4981d0cc7a790.png
5ac8961ebf284d71ad897962098e4f1b.png
2d2c1a9237d9260a6dbbd8765ce25576.png
83f7e80ab1c3ec44b887e0815c9d01ce.png

Prices:

Full Skin: 5 USD
Outfit: 3 USD
Head: 1 USD

Rules and important information:
  1. Upon ordering a skin I will send you a pm asking for more information if I need it or when I have finished the first draft of the skin. If you like it, I will ask you to send the payment over paypal and then once I confirm the payment I will send you the finished product. If you don't like the skin you may tell me what you want changed and I will make said changes until you like the finished product.
  2. I reserve the right to cancel any and all orders at any point before I receive payment.
Application
IGN:
Payment method: (USD or Regals)
Full/Outfit/Head:
Coupon code: (I may place these occasionally at the bottom of this thread so look out)
Character Description or Application: (Pictures are always useful)
Clothing Description: (Pictures are VERY useful for clothing

Slots
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
Completed Commisions
819de1aee8602e4f000fc6de833d2ae9.png
930feaa69279fc874f2575bb5499877e.png

42c65a62545605b2b6e121f4447d4493.png
Coupons

none​

Last edited:
IGN: NoRezForYou
Payment method: Regals
HD or Normal or Bundle: Fully Shaded Normal skin
Coupon code: Totesmcgoats
Character Description or Application: {x} Dark Ungwar Orc, though grey skin tone holding a slight tinge of green, hair a shade of black & some orc related tusks added if you wouldn't mind.
Clothing Description: {x}

I'd also like to repeat this with a Url, but I am unsure on if you'd be willing or not so if you are, just throw me a PM! Same goes for if you need additional information.

IGN: NoRezForYou
HD or Normal or Bundle: Fully Shaded Normal skin
Character Description or Application: {x} Dark Ungwar Orc, though grey skin tone holding a slight tinge of green, hair a shade of black & some orc related tusks added if you wouldn't mind.

I'd also like to repeat this with a Url, but I am unsure on if you'd be willing or not so if you are, just throw me a PM! Same goes for if you need additional information.
Accepted.

IGN: VirtualStardust
Payment method: Regals.
HD or Normal or Bundle: Normal Fully Shaded Skin.
Character Description or Application: {x} Her skin is a normal tan color, and her hair is a dark brown, almost chocolate. She's also half Cielothar, so could you throw in some slightly pointed ears?

((Bit of an edit here, but can I get two options? One normally and one with a hood around and this mask? I'll pay extra.))

IGN: VirtualStardust
Payment method: Regals.
HD or Normal or Bundle: Normal Fully Shaded Skin.
Character Description or Application: {x} Her skin is a normal tan color, and her hair is a dark brown, almost chocolate. She's also half Cielothar, so could you throw in some slightly pointed ears?

((Bit of an edit here, but can I get two options? One normally and one with a hood around and this mask? I'll pay extra.))
accepted and yeah I can do that. tbh with how small of an edit the hood is, I'll do that part for like 15r?

IGN: FireFan96
HD or Normal or Bundle: Normal full shaded
Character Description or Application: tis the image I link
Clothing Description:
3815c829290acd1a7214d283bc14b965.png

IGN: DominicMorgen
HD or Normal or Bundle: Normal! Though, I have *no* idea what Full and Noise shaded mean!
Coupon code: None
Character Description or Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/michael-kharrena-sarn.70743/
Clothing Description: He usually wears rich attire, due to his Vampirism ability, "Disguise". I'll see if I can find a few images.
798f699f43dca9047591711755545872--male-fashion-medieval.jpg

SOmething along the lines of that, I suppose?

IGN: Ayrichu
Payment Method: Regals
HD or Normal or Bundle: Normal, with the full shading.
References: See images
(I don't have a character thing made yet :P)

So, I essentially want 4 skins, so I'll just break it down into each one. (I'm sorry for the amount of requests :P)

For the first skin, I want you to make a base for the skin(s), with a reshaded version with dirty blonde hair, instead of the awkward yellow it currently is, and keep the eyes in a blueish, gray (moonlike?) color. Essentially I would be able to outfit it easily.

For the second skin, I want you to take the Jacket version, and reshade it into the same style as the previously made base skin and make it medieval focused (rather than modern atm) with a purple scarf rather than the red, and just make it fit well together. Maybe include a reshaded version of the googles from the other skin as well?

For the third skin, I'd like for you to outfit the base in a knightly outfit, with a focus on nature (maybe a purple flower crest and nature themed with gold and black accents? Or Black Armor if you can make it look good.)

For the last skin, I'd like for you to make a fall themed female Yanar (Whichever one is the plant person thing), as a base as well, so I could outfit it.

Thank you for your time, I hope you get back to me soon!

All of the skins except the Yanar, I want to be steve arms, and the Yanar, alex arms.

IGN: Chapstxcks
Payment method: 8-10 USD
HD or Normal or Bundle: Normal
Character Description or Application: he is blonde hair and blue eyed. his hair is shaved to just be an inch or less thick. he looks a bit average in features and has no noticeable scars or traits. he is slim in the face if that matters?
https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/djúpthaf-fiskbóndi.78260/
Clothing Description: from the wiki: "Men's fashion primarily consists of v-neck shirts, and some have a lighter undershirt. This is paired with simple fabric pants and shoes, with leg wrappings protecting their legs. There is often minor embroidery along the hems and other areas of their clothing, though an added bit of flair sometimes exists in the form of cloth tucked into their belts or sashes wound around their midsection."
he would wear normal clothes for his culture most likely in deep blues grays or other oceanic colors. I am not super picky and want you to enjoy it! he will wear a shortsleeved v-neck with a long sleeve undershirt under it of a lighter or different color. the pants I image get tucked into the wrappings on the legs and feet?

Character Description: same character! since he's half dressed i will mention he is ripped with extreme low bodyfat
Clothing Description: "
Elastan is usually black or dark blue, but has a shine as if it was decorated with silver-thread. Its most prized property is that it is skin-fitting, usually woven smaller than the body and then stretching around the form of the person wearing it. "
skin tight swimming shorts and a swimming cap made out of Elastan.

Payment method: USD
HD or Normal or Bundle: Normal
Character Description or Application:
Pawel is a 50 year old man who has devoted his life to servitude and politics which brings stress! he originally had a dark brown hair but there would be a lot of grey at this point and has a classic taper cut. Pawel has a maintained beard. he is not overweight but he does have a little chub! he has moss green eyes and has the faintest tan but is basically just peach.
https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/pawel-höwede.78295/
Clothing Description:
Reverend robes in red or purple. shoulder coverings. a cloth belt of sorts. and a cap like seen on _GoldWolf_ or Razrei! maybe check out the other reverends for example? (Anarchizm fits the design in my mind best)

Last edited:
Full/Outfit/Head: Full
Character Description or Application: A Sihai man of the Huai War Dynasty. he has short black hair and brown eyes as all Sihai do. he has the standard 'yellowish pink'(as phrased by wiki) skin tone. he is 6'1 and muscular not that that matters on a skin! also a monkey tail that swings down
Clothing Description: a outfit resembling a man's outfit from the IRL Ming Dynasty in extravagant colors
021912543220191009.jpg

a79b1eaa92ad0a6b0dab01cf946fd006.jpg

Full/Outfit/Head: Complicated outfit so pretty much full
Clothing Description: literally samurai armor (majority leather with minimal chain)
samurai-armor-3D-model_0.jpg

Samurai_Armor_1.png3a9268d3-cb96-437f-8bf9-c24313f06a33Original.jpg

Last edited:
Is this shop still active?

i'm here to pay for your lunch again but I'm broke too so don't eat a lot

Character Description or Application: Heartland Ceardian man. Brown powdered wig. Nice and curly to the shoulder. Blue eyes. 55 y/o I'll dm you the apps since they aren't posted
Clothing Description: high class Heartland Ceardian attire. I wanna look like I'm prissy but also like I could kick some teeth in
https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Heartland_Ceardian#Fashion

Character Description or Application: 35 years young Heartland Ceardian man. Blue eyes and short brown hair. he loves wearing a tricorn hat
Clothing Description: a bit less preppy than the previous outfit. this character is the son and a captain while the other outfit is admiral material. I'll also send this app over discord

Character Description or Application: look a woman this time. 25 year young Ithanian woman. Green eyes. Cream hair whatever that means??? Done in a curly pixie cut. Fair skin
Clothing Description: this outfit takes an Ithanian influence being a dress of silks. I'll send the app over discord

Gn HungrySlime
Payment method: Regals (see "Bribe" for the total amount of money)
Full skin
Coupon code
Not yet acquired.
Character Description: A young man, around 25 years old, long black hair tied in a bun , one green and one brown eye.
Outfit Description: He needs to wear a black/dark blue coat, under it a shirt of shorts wich can be brown or dark green, however don't use the ugly orange/black combination that he wears under his coat, and you can leave certain things out if they can't be recreated. Don't use the hat and leave some pirety things out.
Image References:
161848-d313b3c5a0454661c5765d80a8c2ed84.jpg
(just the face, but no mustache as these are giant in Minecraft)
161852-f8c5f201c10193dfeea4a50a03878cb1.jpg
(outfit)

(this is a better picture but doesn't have the legs.
Bribe: 7 dirt, 65 bricks and 650 regals total

Attachments

• 9870b01b8dae6e8730522ae03311e854.webp
    9870b01b8dae6e8730522ae03311e854.webp
    50 KB · Views: 0