Aloria Story Progression From Kinslayer To Stateslayer To Dragonslayer

Discussion in 'Progression Events' started by MonMarty, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Silent_Ruler

Silent_Ruler Scrapper.

Where do the de Rosales stand on this? As in, which is their alignment. Being from Daendroc, I'd assume they'd be involved, but they favor both house Anahera and Kade...

2. BeetrootSalad

BeetrootSalad the gremlin Supremium

Amaunet walked along the streets, suddenly hearing the thumps. Rushing over, she saw the scene, figuring out what to do. Following the beggars, she grabbed 2 necklaces, a ring and a cloak, before rushing off. She wasn't gonna be involved, even though she usually was.

3. Beetletoes

Beetletoes Regalian Prince

4. Lithiel

Lithiel Tragic Flower Forager

"Who goes there!!"

She startles as one of her kin approaches and grabs her by the shoulders....
    "Selwynn?"​

It happened so quickly, she didn’t have much to say to anyone, and by the time the next dawn rose, she prayed to Estel she had trained Altinwyn and Arwe well...just in case.

It began the previous evening when she came bringing fresh herbs from the lower storage, into the upstairs clinic when she was faced with Percy and his orc recruit. To whom she still yet to learn his proper name.

At sword point she was questioned, and then promptly told no one shall remain in the clinic. Staff…or patient. But where were they to go? Thankfully there was a place…

In the cold of the snow fall the orc guard and, the healer and one other witness to the murders at the church brought the wounded and sick to the house of Losseniel- the makeshift safe house and secondary store clinic during the Qadir invasion. With it's hidden stock, and access beds and cots in case of any new emergencies, it stil stood waiting, ready, anticipating the call to duty again. And so it had come. Their preparations held true as it’s door opened to receive the helpless victims.
    With her two assistants, the healer set to work.

Under their combined care the people were placed in beds and Lithiel worked for the next few hours preparing all the medicines and tools needed. She gave Arwe and Altinwyn instruction to look after them as she then departed into the street to find her employer and perhaps some answers as to why the clinic was suddenly a target again.

It was cold, and the streets empty and soundless... it was unsettling. She walked with a spring of wariness in her step..

Only to be intercepted by fate.

Lithiel!!!”

Hands held her fast by her shoulders and she stared into the expression of a friend once again asking for her help. From the cold streets the healer was spirited away by cloak and dagger- and brought before someone she never imagined would need her.

In the glow of a hearth by threat at first of death she approached the “traitor”-

“Heal our Prince, Elf..”

And so she was ensnared, but not entirely unwillingly. Her thoughts were always with the people and the friends she forged- and if they needed her, then so be it. She prayed her companions could hold out back at her home, this would not be the first time Lithiel was stolen away for a period of time..

Yes. She’d taught and warned Altinwyn and Arwe about this. This would be thier true test now- surely they could hold the fort.

The healer-mage's line of work was complicated- there could always be a time when she’d not come home.. whenthe two rescued slaves- turned assistants, would have to make due without her, and care for those under her charge. She trusted them. They had such courage, those in under thier care would be preserved until she could return in safety.

Estel preserve them all.

As she stood in the dim light of the concealed hearth, a blanket wrapped around thin shoulders- she thought of Sid, Astrid, Naushe, Flynn, Gabriel and all her friends (because the list is too longXD)who wander in darkness now..

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #44 Lithiel, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  5. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Don't Know.gif

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. EpicAidan1

EpicAidan1 The guy that is there.

7. thecrazy13

thecrazy13 It me, that dude

What continent is the map? both sets of info is confusing, and who owns the actual city right now because I think a lot of roleplayers would choose to side with the rebellion...

8. Zombiel3ait

Zombiel3ait Wolf of the Veer

Regalian Archipelago I believe.

9. thecrazy13

Oh... and so where on this map is regalia?

10. Zombiel3ait

Zombiel3ait Wolf of the Veer

I assume the little brown island in the middle of the archipelago

11. darkarely

darkarely The Black Wolf-Bear

the little island in the middle

12. thecrazy13

It's brown right? Anahera Loyalists land?

13. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Well, cause they marched a large army of mercenaries and also now have a bunch of zealots who enlisted on top of that, not allied lands but probably heavily occupied.

14. Grotlenator

Grotlenator Leinhart Degen, Mall Cop

"I knew I felt a storm... Auf weidersehen, beard."

Benedikt sighed as he realized what he had to do. He began working at his hair, the first aspect of his disguise. It was not long before his hair was a dull brown. Perfect. Knowing he had to do whatever he could to stay hidden, the man began working at altering the style of the dull brown mop... with his hunting knife. The finished product was an unruly, rather badly-shaven yet shorter mess of hair.
    The hardest part of the change, Ben began working at the glorious Typhonus-brand beard at his chin.

"Well... I'm following Thomas's advice. Auf weidersehen, beard."
    Donning a cloak and some of his old and worn hunting clothes, the man ran off into the streets of Regalia.

...And though Benedikt Typhonus was no longer in Regalia, the man that remained lived by the same words as always.
    "Für das Reich kämpfen wir."

@Catcat1305 @0romir @Suzzie @Pendragxn @MantaRey @Jared4242 @Batmanfive @Tahmas

• Like Like x 1
  15. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

European or African?

• Winner Winner x 2