Frank's Art Thread

PizzaRoles

Frank or Moelle or Edmond or whoever
Reaction score
Faction
Charbon and Duchamp Estate
Hello. I heard we could post art here, so I'm going do some of that.

This is my RP character, Frank. He's trying to be really fancy or something.
ugly_ass_chair_zpsaf3cbe0b.png

And this is a stupid comic about what can happen when you try to give sympathy to Luthien
comic_zpsc31dd37a.png
I'll post more in the future. For now, have those silly things.

I simply adore your artwork you know :I

also that comic of frank and Lulu makes me die laughing every time, shjdfhjgsfd.

I adore that picture so much. The poor dear, it simply looks so brutal! And what is worse is that I love it.

Is that terrible? It probably is, yes.

Your artwork style is exactly like Luthiens.
Nice pic but still a bit creepy.

Thanks... I think?
I mean we are friends and see a lot of eachothers art and draw eachothers characters a lot, so I guess that can lead to some influence, but it's not like this intentional mimicry thing or whatever. If that's even what you meant.

Actually dear it is
my style that is like Franks. Not the other way around. Frank is an incredibly talented artist, and having followed their art for quite a while (outside of massivecraft) I adore their artwork very much, and am far more influenced by them than what they are by me, i would say. :)

This was meant to be an interpretation of 0_Derpy_Hooves_0's character, Shadow. I don't know if it's specific enough though. I like wolves.
shadow_zpsd40c86aa.png

-SCREAMS-
OKAY1_zps5d9a3a3d.png
Luthien why are you so mean

(well, it didn't go exactly like this...)

These are really good, fantastic work. Do you take requests?

thank you! I don't take requests currently, but I'm considering commissions in the future for silver maybe. Sometimes I do just draw peoples characters for the hell of it though. It just depends on my mood because I'm hesitant to say I'll do something and then not get around to it in good time heh.

Your artwork is amazing, I especially love the creepy air it has. I look forward to seeing more of it in the future

Oooh~. I adore this type of artwork... if you do ever take commissions, and I manage to stay above one silver, I'll give you a call. :D

Fantastic work! I look forward to seeing more of your work and would be down for hiring you if you ever take commissions in the future.

How much silver do we need to make you accept so you can accept our money?

I had an 8 and a half hour flight the other day so I spent some of it designing clothes that my character would wear for long distance traveling. So have some unfinished sketchbook stuff ahah
1cloak_zps6fecbdf1.png

I think about this a lot when I follow Luthien, so I made this thing
smooth_landing_edit_zps6727db92.png

I dunno if it's hard to see at this size or not, but if it is here's a link

I have a hard time doing serious art all the time

I know this feel...it's hard to be a Vespid under Vampires. ;__;
(Btw. This picture is perfect!)
Hahah oh gosh, I bet. The sad part for me is I'm a vampire too but, whiles she's leaping across rooftops I'm usually missingand falling off them. (And thank you!)