Feedback Regarding MassiveCraft © van Duijnhoven Digital Service 2011-2023+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astraaeus

Archangel of Warfare
Reaction score
To the attention of van Dujnhoven Intl./Euro holdings MassiveCraft © Minecraft © Mojang AB 2009-2023,

Last year in Summer 2023 I briefly returned. Every now and then I will scan this community out of boredom or the latent idea in my mind to start producing content for this community. Due to this community's endurance and resilience i am writing this post of a lack of feed-back subsection to the attention of the holders of the aforementioned company which is held in the European Union or Internationally with markets in North America as well.

For over a decade; MassiveCraft © Minecraft © Mojang AB 2009-2023(4+) has been providing services to an upwards of tens of thousands of players across the time period of 2013-the current present. There have been so many momentous changes in this community and network; notwithholding the achievements of Cayorian and the Sharding Team to develop the joint factions network which has since been retired.

It is my feedback and opinion that MassiveCraft © Minecraft © Mojang AB 2009-2023, under the holdings of the van Duijnhoven Digital Service has done an exceptional job in providing these services, both under the Roleplaying and Factions Genre on the Minecraft server niche even in 2024. I can remember when I was 13 and playing Minecraft on this network, I set up factions, roleplayed intensely, and shared many moments with the community - positive or negative.

In the spirit of professionalism I would like to commend the holdings group on the following improvements to the digital service:
  1. Improved online UI/Website for New Players [Player Netting and Retention]
  2. Visually refreshed and easy to understand Wiki for a rich and complex lore and world which has been built over a decade with hundreds of creative minds jointly
  3. A resilient and enduring staff team that works to uphold a strong code of ethics and ensure that the van Duijnhoven Digital Service is stable as a network provider for Minecraft Players in the target audience.
  4. XenForo optimizations and UI display; easier on the eyes
  5. Connected social network [Discord] and unified platform for new players to get involved
Here is a brief blast from the past:
Where we where THEN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxir2ly9Iys
Where we are NOW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUNtlNAzTdk

With all these fantastic improvements as we wrap up the final fiscal quarter of 2024, it is my recommendation that MassiveCraft continues to sustain their already loyal playerbase. As a further suggestion, I would suggest personally to @MonMarty to start seeking out some trusted investors if not already and, when comfortably so, invest in this project as I can definitely see Minecraft and the MassiveCraft © Minecraft © Mojang AB 2009-2023(4+) improving it's API by 2025-2027 and dramatically overhauling it's business model. Therefore I think now is the time to seek investors, financially, in order to grow, promote, and sustain the network.

I am not an accountant, but my father is, and I am not volunteering or giving any financial advice here; but I've written in the past about this...
https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/a-dream-that-almost-died.105793/

So kindly, in the interests of the preservation of this service and network; it is important to start exploring long-term financial strategies to support, grow, and improve the network. That's just my friendly pressure being added.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

@MonMarty,
Warm Regards,
Astraaeus

If you have any questions you can contact me directly.

Hey, Massive isn't a money-making project for me. I'm not interested in investors. You kind of also got a few details wrong, the company isn't a holding in the EU. But thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.