Archived Faction Land & Power

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Gerrior

A lost Architect of an ancient Helvetican Empire
Reaction score
Most factions found throughout the Massiverse typically don't sustain more than 30 players at any given moment however, there are the few who do and some more than 100 members. For Example, the Faction Tyberia whom some know of has a large population of veterans, regulars and recruits to the server. The main issue is that /f f does not work with factions as such, the list is too lengthy and does not scroll up far enough to cover everyone. /f s works however it does not show the factions Land and Power (Current and Max). What I am proposing since Massivecraft uses it's own faction plugin to develop either a way to split up the /f f into pages much like going through /f or add/change multiple commands:

/f on(Online) - Show all online members with Rank and Title.
-Checking another faction would be /f on [Faction]
/f off(Offline) - Show all offline members with Rank and Title.
-Checking another faction would be /f off [Faction]
/f f - Would then only show the Faction information and not include all members.

Now I understand why code this when it's only the odd faction that's this big? Well here are some pros to it for all factions:

-It cuts down on chat spam for both large and small factions.
-Looks professional, clean and cut.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
YES YES YES. I'm tired of trying to look for officers on in huge factions when I wish to speak to them, I cannot see any of them. :/ This should totally be implemented, i'm sure it wouldn't take much.

It does add to the scaleability of factions. + 1 like from me

It would help if factions didn't make 24 character long rank names, but I will take this suggestion to a next meeting.

I think this is a great idea. :D