Even The Crown Jewel Is Not Safe!

Discussion in 'Progression Events' started by MonMarty, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SignoreScafuto

SignoreScafuto MassiveCraft's token ethnic

Pellegrino di Orazio
    [​IMG]

This was it. He was going to sign the pledge, whether Georgiana liked it or not. He turned himself in to a local Qadir guard, and they would take him to their superiors, where they gave him the quill and the sad attempt at a Regalian-styled document. He took a deep breath and sighed, taking a moment to read it over before signing it. He would utter in Dressolini, knowing these heretical fools wouldn't know what he was saying.
    "Quello che faccio , è per il bene dell'impero."
    [​IMG]
    Later on, during the evening, he would meet with his aging uncle, Piero. He makes sure that when Piero joined the resistance, to make sure that the rebels knew he was on their side, that he would not betrayed the Empire, and was still the devout follower of Unionism he always was. He watched his uncle slip away under the cover of darkness, sighing. He looks at the portrait of his lineage, knowing that even though he may have dishonored his name for now, that it would ring along with bells ringing, with people cheering in joy and pride in the streets, when the filthy Qadir were expelled, from the Holy City or Regalia.
    [​IMG]

@babayonce @OldManJ98

#81 SignoreScafuto, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  2. trent_rouls

trent_rouls That Red Haired Nerd. Staff Member Lore2

as Trent was freed from imprisonment and laid in regalia he took in the sight of what had transpired, what was he to do?, first order of business find allies, second be prepared for anything, third try not to die.
    he quickly turned to the others who were released and sighed "I believe this is now just a bigger cell"

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 1000phoenix

1000phoenix Master of IMPs

Luis Beaumont, The shepherd, although not feeling affiliation to either side refuses to watch as people are sold into slavery. Immediately he plans sabotage missions and seeks out any rebellion group possible. Using what ever knowledge from his days as a mercenary. He takes a vow to protect as many people from this fate as he can.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Mecharic

Mecharic I'm tempermental, deal with it.

How did I not see this sooner? Woot Woot, go Qadir! Kill dem Reggies!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Juniorer

Juniorer Holy Knight, slayer of undead and vampires

Much rebels, such fight.

6. leafnosedbat

leafnosedbat juice thought. Supremium

In the harbor floats an abused looking red coat tied to a piece of driftwood, interesting only for its bright House Fong colors, uncharacteristic of the common man's cast-off. Even with the stink of the poor district, and the salty-odor of the sea, an aroma of fishiness and fruity alcohol comes through from the garment.

The driftwood to which the coat is tied is far less interesting. Nothing but the phrase "
    BUGGER OFF YOU DAMNED SAND-DRINKERS" carved in large, blocky letters.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Airbender55

Airbender55

Meanwhile, in the Kingdom
    of
    Mithril
    Vallien had just woken up. "Graahh," he groans, as he fights his way out of bed. He was dressed in something quite plain, for once. A simple black nightgown. He started the day fairly normally, yet as he reached from the doorknob, he found the door swung open before him. "Bladdy Void, can't you let me do anyszing for my-" "Sir.. The Qadir have taken over." Vallien rubbed his tired eyes. "Vhat?" "Regalia was set ablaze.. The Qadir have won the day." Vallien glared at the short man as he stuttered out his message. He ran a hand through his thick, dark hair, and patted the boy on the head. As he strode past, he went directly to the kitchen, prepared a cup of tea, and sat in his favorite armchair. He sips the hot brew, muttering; "Holy shite."

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. TheVigilantWolf

TheVigilantWolf Regalian Pioneer

Someone needs to start organizing a rebellion. It's not gonna be me since you know how that will turn out XD An idea would be to get Ludwig Fuchs out of prison with some guards to help.

9. nielo5

nielo5 The bored one.

@Ragnio is working on a rebellion I think.

10. Crugnor

Crugnor Wallpaper Enthusiast

Kaneesh Nematan
    [​IMG]

Every conceivable emotion was running through Kaneesh's head as the cannons roared above. As he intently listened to the hammering rain of fiery death upon the city, his cold was replaced with a warmth.
    "Yes, yes!" he cries aloud. The cannon fire ceased. He heaved himself to his feet, practically dragging himself up the mountain of stairs. "How much longer? When will I be free?" Up, and up, one more step, another flight gone.

Was that it? Was that light, or another illusion? Perhaps the cannon fire was an illusion too. No, it's real! Those are footsteps! Of soldiers! In a newfound fit strength, he scrambles up to the brickwork. A section of Qadir soldiers pass by the sewer entrance. Kaneesh cries out, rushing to greet them. They appear alarmed at first, yet quickly realize Kaneesh is harmless. He kisses their boots, shouting praises, tears running down his stained, haggard face. A soldier, presumably the leader, commands Kaneesh to rise, and to follow the group.

Later, Kaneesh was given medical attention in the healing house, where his collar was removed and was treated with light magic.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  11. LekkuLord

LekkuLord SupremeCripple Staff Member Lore2

What in the Void just happened…?

Those were the only words that came to mind when Cedric left him at the Poor district entrance. The Imperial Guardsman wondered if he had heard correctly, but he had. It was just shock and Tristan hadn’t quite grasped the meaning of the Kades words until Roklah spoke.

“What that mean, Tristan?” The Orc asked, grunting at Tristan to get his attention. He had overheard the conversation as he had been following Tristan at the time of this meeting. The Qadir had invaded Regalia. At first, the Lamperouge wanted to charge the Qadir, brandish his claymore and hopefully kill enough to get a battle started but caution prodded at the Guardsmans mind. He stood and watched as Regalia was taken. He had wandered, aimlessly for a while until Roklah found him and handed him a note. Following the notes instructions, he headed for the Poor district and found Cedric waiting in the shadows. The once thick-haired guardsman was shaven, even his mighty beard. Once more Roklah grunted and Tristan turned his head to stare at him.

What does it mean? Is Cedric insane? I can’t do this. I’m no liar.

“I’ve been… ordered to… join the Qadir. I am to act as one of them.” The words came out of his mouth quite smoothly, but slowly and he felt dizzy suddenly.

What is he getting me into? The Qadir won’t believe me. They’ll kill me in a second if they question my loyalty. I was an Imperial Guardsman. I took Oaths!

He wanted to shout, hit something, fight until he was dead but he merely stared at the ground in question. Everything had been settled, though. Paperwork had already been filled out and he was on their side the moment Cedric told him officially. He wouldn’t abandon his orders and there was no turning back now anyways. He had seized the Duchy of Southern Anglia, effectively becoming the new Regent of the Kade Lands to the south of Axford without him even being aware. He was even a guard to the Second Consort of the Sultanate now. Could he pull this off? The Orcs had been handed over to his ownership too, posing as his slaves. They wouldn't take kindly to it; Roklah was already questioning it as they walked back to the hideout. He had to handle this carefully or the Orcs might not be so friendly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later in the night, Tristan pulled himself from his cot. He had finally fallen asleep, but awoke from a nightmare suddenly. Qadir surrounded him in his dreams and the sun was set high in the sky, though shadows as dark as the Qadir were cast everywhere. A dragon fell from the sky, blinded by a sudden flash of light. It hurtled towards the sand to where Tristan stood and he found it impossible to move from underneath its mighty size. Just before the beast crushed him, he awoke. It had taken him hours to fall asleep. Now he was back where he started.

The sounds of Orcs and Cedric snoring in their sleep had kept him up all night, or so he wanted to believe. He knew it wasn’t the case. He had fallen asleep in their presence many times before. Now it was his stomach that was bothering him as he woke with a sweat; nerves too. Tristan made his way down the steps, out the front door, and to the edge of the water. He promptly vomited as soon as he saw the sea-foam. Part of him was thankful Cedric hadn’t seen that, but he knew the Imperial Spirit mocked his courage and faith for the Ailor cause. He cast a weary look to the sky and sat down on the stone, his legs dangling above the water as he positioned himself comfortably.

Looking down, Tristan inspected the bruise on his stomach. Even with his Imperial armor on, Rohghash had knocked the wind out of Tristan when he first heard of the slave news. Rohghash was the last Orc he expected to hit him, but he respected him too much to try anything back. Plus, Roklah and Nilrem wouldn’t be too happy. They were only standing a few feet away from him when Rohghash attacked and Tristan feared their strength also. N’omiel had jumped in the way of another punch and then Rohghash withdrew. The Klein was also with them now, oddly enough. Tristan couldn’t turn her away and feared for her safety, admittedly. He had never been fond of small things being hurt. After that, they left for the slavery auction, where Tristan purchased Cedric as his 'slave'. It didn't sit right with him that he had to treat his Commander as such.

Turning his head to the left, he caught sight of the Imperial Tower out of the corner of his eye and his thoughts paused momentarily. He had looked at it few times today for only a few seconds. From here, there was a perfect view and he stood out of respect for the lonely building. The tower was somewhat sentimental to him, having spent his first few months as an Imperial in that tower during his free hours, or when he had to do work there after securing a lawbreaker in its cell. Now it only hurt to see it covered in Qadir colors.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    #91 LekkuLord, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  12. natcanino

natcanino Woefully Lost

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Artemis_Hanzo

Artemis_Hanzo Regalian Pioneer

upload_2015-2-27_3-41-34.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Artemis_Hanzo

Artemis_Hanzo Regalian Pioneer

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. TheFinitePeach

TheFinitePeach The World's First Sentient Fruit

So no one can leave or come into Regalia right? But surely they would have to maintain regular shipments of food if only to keep everyone from starving.

@Terence29
    Bastille Day is coming

16. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

It said non-Qadirs could not leave or enter the city, so I think the Sultanate is sending food by ship.

17. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

"I believe it is time that I can now return to that...lovely city."
    ((Lanaskan is baaaaaaack!))

18. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Aaaaaannnd its been taken by Qadir.

19. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

I think they still accept you as one of them, even if you're half Qadir.

20. Hnarqu

Hnarqu Refugee

Just in case people forgot about this and wanted to play one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. 1000phoenix

1000phoenix Master of IMPs

On it! Time to pull out some secret sabotage missions muahaha.

22. Ragnio

Ragnio Whispering Voice of the Void

((Yes, the Kaze-Family is working on a rebellion.))

23. Chiruda

Chiruda Mistress of the Beneath

In the quaint vacation home, commonly known as Foxridge of Säbelsberg, sat Helena Fuchs. She was on the balcony, rays of sunlight pillaging themselves onto her maroon dress, which she wore casually. However, word had spread rather quickly. Soon, the whole Fuchs family who were residing in Säbelsberg knew of the Qadir occupying the whole of Regalia. Helena had already shut herself in her room; too lost in her worry for her fiancée, Ludwig. She knew his title bore great honour. Yet, it was not always so convenient now that the Qadir were walking the streets as first class citizens. All she could do was mutter to herself, while the sun tainted the tears streaming quietly from her deep chocolate eyes.

"The war is over... The sun has risen."

@Terence29 @Beeloved @cola_bubbles @Golday @HandsomeJack

24. Bounden

Bounden Particular Pirates

I think people should wait awhile before we declare rebellion. Maybe allow people to enjoy the change of scenery for about a week or two before starting the anarchy?

25. Cruallassar

Cruallassar The shadow of power

Pfff...Cruallassar has already started with his plans, making explosives, shooting random Quadir soldiers, and generally making Regalia miserable for the sunnies. I intend to escalate it. However I also want to join anyone else who is planning rebellion.

26. TheFinitePeach

TheFinitePeach The World's First Sentient Fruit

@KrakenLord01
    Even though that has been announced, regalia is a large city on an even larger island. Also there are many farmers growing their Regalian Wheat on the island. It would be impossible for them to stop smuggling in and out of the city entirely. Even with the most rigorous patrolling possible, routes can be memorized, timing can be observed, with enough planning and patience some people would be able to leave undetected.

27. thecrazy13

thecrazy13 It me, that dude

My character wants to escape and I have devised a way out through swimming up the river and leaving from the coast outside the city using a ship from a town in new ceardia.

28. Silent_Ruler

Silent_Ruler Scrapper.

What? How do you know? Where can I see an Info thread? The Kade Family? But they all left, and they cant go in...

29. krios41

krios41 Privjet

kaZe not kaDe
    there is a difference

30. Silent_Ruler

Silent_Ruler Scrapper.

There are people who write things incorrectly on purpose. For example: MrWecko rather than Wackeo, Luthein/Luthien. Cayd, Kade, Kaze, Haze.

How was I supposed to know people were not pulling off internet talk such as "Watup m8es, u ceen Kaze ((Kade?)) family rebellion"?

31. krios41

krios41 Privjet

lol, you never can know for 100%, unless someone tells you otherwise ofcourse XD
    no, it realy is is ment as kaZe and not kaDe.

• Like Like x 1
  32. Ragnio

Ragnio Whispering Voice of the Void

((KaZe is right! xD
    But you ( @SilentsAppeal ) can join us later. Just meet me in Rp and we will try it.))

• Informative Informative x 1
  33. mrRaven

mrRaven

then get executed...

34. Aespair

Aespair Am I the only one here?

Morahlon was awakened by the sound of the first cannons, and he immediately thought the worst. He had been planning to stay in Regalia with his sister, Marobyl, until his next trade ships came in. This changed, however, when the Qadir invaded Regalia and set up their new laws. Since non-Qadir cannot enter or leave the city, Morahlon's main source of income has vanished, leaving him trapped in Regalia. But what worries him more is that his sister relied mainly on him for her house mortgage and her taxes.

#ThanksQadir

35. nielo5

nielo5 The bored one.

Not all of them, like Riko isen't. And Kagami is 14...

36. ducky193

ducky193

The brunette stumbled, grabbing the wall to regain her balance. She peered around the corner, spying the dark-skinned figures clad in armor. She pulled her head back, and closed her eyes. These people scared her. They had taken over the city, just like that. She didn't know much about the war, only bits and pieces she had picked up. But she could tell instantly these were the Qadirs. The sun-worshippers. Why would anyone want to worship the sun? The thought puzzled her. The sun was just a big ball of light that moved through the sky, to her at least. She spun around, returning the way she came. She wasn't sure what to do. Her hands shook, and she clasped them together, gripping them tight. She concentrated on controlling her nerves as she returned to her home. Inhale, exhale. In, out. In, out.

37. embodyingsnow67

embodyingsnow67 Overlord of pancakes

nogod_nomasters_anarchism.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
  38. A'mika

A'mika Going to approve my char A'mika and then do this,

THREE THINGS.
    1) Burn it with clouds!!!

2) Regalia should now have the theme song 'Viva la Vida'. IT FITS!

3) According to (lessee if I got this right) http://wiki.massivecraft.com/Qadir , there's a fairly simple thing that if sent by the hundred to the Sultan would be extremely intimidating, and that's a picture of his face, because Qadir superstitious logic. *sits in the corner drawing intensely*

• Agree Agree x 2
    #118 A'mika, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  39. Cruallassar

Cruallassar The shadow of power

This is now the Kade theme song:

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Thank You! x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  40. Scribbe