Doll It Up! -[] Collab Challenge []-

@cyan_cats @Teddie000 @CelestialAzure

It'll be 4 days soon. Hope you guys are still working on the pixel challenge. If you cannot do it, please let me know so I can give the slot to someone else. In this way the challenge may be completed. Thanks!
I think I'm going to withdraw as well, sorry ;v;! A bit busy and I want to draw other things. Plus I don't have the program that I usually use for pixel stuff on my laptop >.<. Anddd I'm waiting till I get a new desktop computer to get Photoshop CS4 again. So yeah.

Done @Gabriel so do i just post it here.... or?..... (Edit) it's not as good as the others but i hope it'll do >.<

@Gabriel

hello there, I will fill one of those empty slots if you like.

I will finish it within 24 hours of approval

Edit: I would like to do number 5 using Mr Kadar

thanks

Final Edit: I went ahead and did it. It seemed so fun I just couldn't resist. Sorry for not waiting for approval :)

emiggax__s_base_edit_by_lunar_hibikiPLUSKADAR.png

Last edited:
@Gabriel

hello there, I will fill one of those empty slots if you like.

I will finish it within 24 hours of approval

Edit: I would like to do number 5 using Mr Kadar

thanks

Final Edit: I went ahead and did it. It seemed so fun I just couldn't resist. Sorry for not waiting for approval :)

View attachment 43290

He looks adorable :o You've finished it already, so that's also great. I'll add you in when I can. Thanks!

@Gabriel here it is, sorry i've taken so long >.< i haven't had much time on the computer (it's not that good either) fguhceiwrevtojrphyluj.png