• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Damian Kinlish | The Forsaken

This character is actively played.
Hello. Here's my review:

Languages
-Please adjust your languages to common and your parental language. You have no points invested to know Droque or d'Ithanie.

Life Story
-Please specify where Damian learned some of skills, specifically his magic and combat skills.
-As well, please note where Damian was infected with vampirism and when he was cured of it.
-Also please spoiler the bottom longer life story at the bottom as to keep the two separated.

Please make the above changes, and tag me when your finished or if you have any questions!

Hello. Here's my review:

Languages
-Please adjust your languages to common and your parental language. You have no points invested to know Droque or d'Ithanie.

Life Story
-Please specify where Damian learned some of skills, specifically his magic and combat skills.
-As well, please note where Damian was infected with vampirism and when he was cured of it.
-Also please spoiler the bottom longer life story at the bottom as to keep the two separated.

Please make the above changes, and tag me when your finished or if you have any questions!
ok finished. hope this works